Reviews for Life is Like
LittleDarlings12345678910 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
... BRILLIANT! Droning on a bit though, only a bit, still, GREAT!
calamityxcooper chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
i really like this. it seems to come from the heart and it has a great level of truth to it :)
TheAwesomeFactory chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Very deep. Good job _
Queen Chalulu chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Today I was reading Inkspell,and in chapter 50 with the kiss?Yeah well, I was re'reading the begining, and aparently ch.30 proves that ch.50 wasn't their first time...Oh, yeah, right,That's freaking amazing!I have a gift for poetry but not like that!
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
This is just lovely, just flows together without the irritating clacks of rhymes (they occasionally are) and well elaborated, yet concise at the same time. Wonderful Poem~
April-Lathyrus chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Hey! that was really good! honestly it was! should try and write a story fanfic for Inkheart, im sure it woud be really good! you can read my fanfic about inkheart if you want..its called Firedance:
Duckweed chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Hey, that was pretty good. Short, but it's a poem, and long poems can be tedious.
FuchsiaII chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Know what? I usually hate vague fanfic poetry...but this is so good they ought to add it in the Inkheart film that they're making. I REALLY like it! It's effortless, doesn't look like it's trying too hard, and has a lovely quiet little charm about it. Send it to Cornelia.

Well. Just..bravo!