Reviews for Talented Tongue
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Lol. Loved the Sakura bashing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
...omg so cute...(face is cherry red) XD
Sakura chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Were you practicing your bashing skills as well?
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Really nice.
Spectre.of.Apples chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I was kind of cautious about this. But I liked it! Job well done! :D
YokuMiya chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
What would be suicidal if Itachi wasn't offering? And did Sasuke actually break Sakuras arm? In not then why not? That bimbo deserved it if he did though. And why no lemon? Those are like the bes parts. Btw I love any story that bashes Sakura(this one included)as long as she's not a yaoi fangirl too.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
-grins- Ouch! Sakura really got it that time! XD But, seriously, this was cute/funny~! %
Zoey lilyanne chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
lol love it/ i can do the cherry stem thing to! just in case your life was lacking because you didn't have that completely random fact.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I'm jealous. It Takes Naruto Just A Few Moments To Tie That Stem, But I Take A Full Minute And 3 Seconds. I was The Second Fastest In The Group, but Still. And I Always Rip Starburst Wrappers, Grr. I Guess i Just Need More Practise.

YYWKMN.
black angel in love chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
this was awesome! i laughed so much that i rolle in my bed! if i had another person in me then that person would loo at me as if i was crazy! thank god mom wasnt home! she would throw a fit if she show me getting crazy over a fic
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Awesome~
Yoru no Nx chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
epilouge? if you make an epilouge we can see how good naru-chan and sasu-kun are with there tongues...* looks totaly innocent with big eyes and halo wings*
Scarless chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
hahaha cute! I was so satisfied with Sasuke's death threat to sakura ~ I can also do the knot thing with my tongue... not the starbrust wrappers tho... never tried it...
gin7654 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
i thought it was very very good it was fuuny and thank you for leting me read it *-
Anake14 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
well now...that was interesting. I have friends who can do that too, but they use it as a test instead. They use it to see if a person is a good kisser by seeing how fast and all that. But it does take talent. My talents are all secret since i ignore my idiotic friends and their challengesso they'll never know what I'm good at *smirks*.