Reviews for Talented Tongue
hell to pay chapter 1 . 2/20
i love it i especially liked it when sasuke grabed pinkys a.k.a sakuras wrist and warned her i like jeoluse and over petective sasuke i like it were when people write fanfics they add sasuke as trying to kill any person or liveing thing that touched or hurt naruto..
Tammiechan chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Now you just tempted me to search up a tutorial on how to tie cherry stem into a knot, and I just bought cherries today...
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I actually found this quite funny, good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Lol. Loved the Sakura bashing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
...omg so cute...(face is cherry red) XD
Sakura chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Were you practicing your bashing skills as well?
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Really nice.
Spectre.of.Apples chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I was kind of cautious about this. But I liked it! Job well done! :D
YokuMiya chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
What would be suicidal if Itachi wasn't offering? And did Sasuke actually break Sakuras arm? In not then why not? That bimbo deserved it if he did though. And why no lemon? Those are like the bes parts. Btw I love any story that bashes Sakura(this one included)as long as she's not a yaoi fangirl too.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
-grins- Ouch! Sakura really got it that time! XD But, seriously, this was cute/funny~! %
Zoey lilyanne chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
lol love it/ i can do the cherry stem thing to! just in case your life was lacking because you didn't have that completely random fact.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I'm jealous. It Takes Naruto Just A Few Moments To Tie That Stem, But I Take A Full Minute And 3 Seconds. I was The Second Fastest In The Group, but Still. And I Always Rip Starburst Wrappers, Grr. I Guess i Just Need More Practise.

YYWKMN.
black angel in love chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
this was awesome! i laughed so much that i rolle in my bed! if i had another person in me then that person would loo at me as if i was crazy! thank god mom wasnt home! she would throw a fit if she show me getting crazy over a fic
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Awesome~
Yoru no Nx chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
epilouge? if you make an epilouge we can see how good naru-chan and sasu-kun are with there tongues...* looks totaly innocent with big eyes and halo wings*