Reviews for Crystal Dreams
Soeder chapter 21 . 9/30/2014
I truely enjoyed your story you have a very varied vocalbury and a very gripping writhing style , i hope to read more of this paticular story soon and i will check out your other stories and hope that they are just as captivating :-)
Megan Epperson chapter 21 . 10/13/2013
Oh please, do write more! I love this fanfic... it blows my mind!
Mikaela chapter 21 . 9/26/2013
Love the story. Please update its 2013.
Lozzarooni chapter 21 . 7/9/2013
I have to say that I'm enjoying this very much but I can't quite understand why you've split the story into three parts. Still, saying that I am just about to read part 2 and have part 3 queued up in my browser.

I'm wondering if all the men who are currently pursuing Sarah (with the exception of Garrett/Jareth and William) are men in their late 40's or 50's because they seem to use my dear quite a lot when they speak to her. I guess I'm just going to have to find out.
annabelllee923 chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
I Love the last line of this chapter, very nice touch!
LiteraryRomantic chapter 21 . 5/28/2013
This is an absolutely fabulous story and I can only say that it's tragic that you have abandoned it. The way the myths are both used in and a basis for the story make it a modern myth in its own right. I wish I could have seen how this plays out.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/18/2013
I have a first edition of the Sikes British Goblin book...
mizgardenia21 chapter 21 . 9/4/2012
I missed this one! I thought I had read all of your lovely stories but I'm definitely reading this one now and I can tell it's definitely up there in one of my favorites! I still adore The Possession-that is one of my absolute favorites! On to the next installment of Crystal Dreams!
FeyFaerie chapter 21 . 8/29/2012
OH SWEET BLACK MAGIC, WHY DID IT END THERE?! O_O
Lianalin chapter 21 . 12/9/2011
I absolutely love your stories! Where do you find all your information? you just have so much back story that makes them so believable. i'm in awe!
AlphaDuck chapter 21 . 9/11/2011
this story is amazing! I really do wish you'd finish
Somewhere Nowhere chapter 21 . 9/4/2011
Another excellent story! Please update soon! :)
VampChick76 chapter 21 . 6/9/2011
I love the chapter, update soon!

~Xela
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 21 . 12/16/2010
Oh please do finish! I love this story. Can't wait to see how it finishes. :)
LetoSai chapter 21 . 11/18/2010
Hello my Lady Sunshine. I had to stop here before going onto part 2.

You know every time I read one of your stories I say ‘oh this one is my favorite’. Then I read another and I’m undecided again, but I think this one might win! ….for the moment….maybe…

I have to tell you that my power went out in the middle of my reading this and I regressed 10 years and threw the biggest tantrum. The power promptly came back on about 15 minutes later and I resumed reading like nothing happened.

I’ll try not to babble and say what I wanted to. I was practically bouncing in my seat when Sarah was dancing with Miles and Jareth came to save her. I’m not sure why that part warranted my repeating but I needed you to know how much I loved it.

Also, I loved “And the goblins will get ye if ye don't watch out.” My nana used to tell me that when I was little. Good memory and I thank you for it.

WOO PART 2!