Reviews for Crystal Dreams
Lady Knight of VT chapter 6 . 6/28
I find myself laughing aloud quite often in this! I just finished Crystal Nightmare, which was a really great read, but it had a much more serious tone to it. I'm loving the extra details and back story that this one is giving! It's awesome how you can take the same storyline and give it to us again but make it so completely different that it's worth reading all over again! I've read some who have tried but just don't deliver...it ends up sounding too much like the first. Not yours!
Soeder chapter 21 . 9/30/2014
I truely enjoyed your story you have a very varied vocalbury and a very gripping writhing style , i hope to read more of this paticular story soon and i will check out your other stories and hope that they are just as captivating :-)
Megan Epperson chapter 21 . 10/13/2013
Oh please, do write more! I love this fanfic... it blows my mind!
Mikaela chapter 21 . 9/26/2013
Love the story. Please update its 2013.
Lozzarooni chapter 21 . 7/9/2013
I have to say that I'm enjoying this very much but I can't quite understand why you've split the story into three parts. Still, saying that I am just about to read part 2 and have part 3 queued up in my browser.

I'm wondering if all the men who are currently pursuing Sarah (with the exception of Garrett/Jareth and William) are men in their late 40's or 50's because they seem to use my dear quite a lot when they speak to her. I guess I'm just going to have to find out.
annabelllee923 chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
I Love the last line of this chapter, very nice touch!
LiteraryRomantic chapter 21 . 5/28/2013
This is an absolutely fabulous story and I can only say that it's tragic that you have abandoned it. The way the myths are both used in and a basis for the story make it a modern myth in its own right. I wish I could have seen how this plays out.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/18/2013
I have a first edition of the Sikes British Goblin book...
mizgardenia21 chapter 21 . 9/4/2012
I missed this one! I thought I had read all of your lovely stories but I'm definitely reading this one now and I can tell it's definitely up there in one of my favorites! I still adore The Possession-that is one of my absolute favorites! On to the next installment of Crystal Dreams!
FeyFaerie chapter 21 . 8/29/2012
OH SWEET BLACK MAGIC, WHY DID IT END THERE?! O_O
Lianalin chapter 21 . 12/9/2011
I absolutely love your stories! Where do you find all your information? you just have so much back story that makes them so believable. i'm in awe!
AlphaDuck chapter 21 . 9/11/2011
this story is amazing! I really do wish you'd finish
Somewhere Nowhere chapter 21 . 9/4/2011
Another excellent story! Please update soon! :)
VampChick76 chapter 21 . 6/9/2011
I love the chapter, update soon!

~Xela
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 21 . 12/16/2010
Oh please do finish! I love this story. Can't wait to see how it finishes. :)