Reviews for Crystal Dreams part 2
Lozzarooni chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
Bum, bum, bum... on to part three. Looking forward to the conclusion of this story.
LiteraryRomantic chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Just having discovered parts 2 and 3 I am so glad I get to experience the whole epic. I know exactly how the rest of my day shall be spent.
LetoSai chapter 11 . 11/19/2010
Hello my Lady Sunshine. Part 2 complete! And it was awesome! I loved the entire Christmas scene, especially Jareth’s father slipping in there. That added a little something extra for me. I like it when Oberon plays Jareth’s alley. I can 100% see him as a father figure.

On to Part 3 _

And Little Orphan Annie…..that was what my nana read me. Oh..i need to find that little book. I’ve been trying to remember the title for the longest. Thank you.

LetoSai
arysani chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I really love your Toby - in every incarnation you write him in, he's fantastic.
EmeraldRomance chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
I think I know why this installment has fewer reviews...its because we all click furiously to the next chapters, devouring what is happening, and forget to leave praise. Brilliant as always! I was always tempted to get my degree in mythology and folk lore, alas, it is in medieval history instead with a healthy interest in the other. Your stories feed my soul!
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
..LOL.. okay, nevermind, I didn't see the third part to this.. lol off to read again!
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 11 . 1/30/2010
::blinks tiredly:: I really, really don't like Miles... ... ::salutes:: I eagerly await new chapters! ::chuckles and waves:: Night night!
Midnight's Queen chapter 11 . 11/30/2009
*sigh* There's a part THREE? *shrugs* Oh, well, it just means that I get to read more. And boy, do I want to read more! I need to see Sarah's reaction when she finds out Jareth is Garett! *snickers* I don't know if she will scream, cry, shout, or run away... Only time will tell, I guess!
lonely 27 chapter 11 . 10/20/2009
lonely 27 chapter 7 . 10/19/2009
lonely 27 chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
they do need to go home
lonely 27 chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
i can't wait to see what jareth does to the man
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »