Reviews for Crystal Dreams part 2
Lozzarooni chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
Bum, bum, bum... on to part three. Looking forward to the conclusion of this story.
LiteraryRomantic chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Just having discovered parts 2 and 3 I am so glad I get to experience the whole epic. I know exactly how the rest of my day shall be spent.
LetoSai chapter 11 . 11/19/2010
Hello my Lady Sunshine. Part 2 complete! And it was awesome! I loved the entire Christmas scene, especially Jareth’s father slipping in there. That added a little something extra for me. I like it when Oberon plays Jareth’s alley. I can 100% see him as a father figure.

On to Part 3 _

And Little Orphan Annie…..that was what my nana read me. Oh..i need to find that little book. I’ve been trying to remember the title for the longest. Thank you.

~LetoSai
arysani chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I really love your Toby - in every incarnation you write him in, he's fantastic.
EmeraldRomance chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
I think I know why this installment has fewer reviews...its because we all click furiously to the next chapters, devouring what is happening, and forget to leave praise. Brilliant as always! I was always tempted to get my degree in mythology and folk lore, alas, it is in medieval history instead with a healthy interest in the other. Your stories feed my soul!
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
..LOL.. okay, nevermind, I didn't see the third part to this.. lol off to read again!
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 11 . 1/30/2010
::blinks tiredly:: I really, really don't like Miles... ... ::salutes:: I eagerly await new chapters! ::chuckles and waves:: Night night!
Midnight's Queen chapter 11 . 11/30/2009
*sigh* There's a part THREE? *shrugs* Oh, well, it just means that I get to read more. And boy, do I want to read more! I need to see Sarah's reaction when she finds out Jareth is Garett! *snickers* I don't know if she will scream, cry, shout, or run away... Only time will tell, I guess!
lonely 27 chapter 11 . 10/20/2009
lonely 27 chapter 7 . 10/19/2009
lonely 27 chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
they do need to go home
lonely 27 chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
i can't wait to see what jareth does to the man
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »