Reviews for Crystal Dreams part 3
Summer Leah chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
I love this story but one thing bothers me; Sarah keeps putting the owl feathers in her bag or pockets, even though they only seem to work when touched. If it were me, I'd be stuffing my socks and bra with them!
kurokazeryuu chapter 32 . 5/8/2014
I like the story but I'm disappointed in the ending. It feels incomplete.
TheRealEatsShootsAndLeaves chapter 30 . 10/17/2013
Jareth sings "Wild is the Wind" to Sarah? Sounds just like Bowie? (makes gurgling noises) Oh, how I love you for writing that, PaisleyRose.
Lozzarooni chapter 32 . 7/9/2013
Well after reading all three parts of this epic story (albeit not quite understanding why you've created three separate parts rather than having them all together as one complete story) I have finally finished and am completely blown away by the originality of this. I'm going to be heading over to read the sequel in a few minutes but I wanted to say that despite the fact that there are a few spelling errors, grammatical issues and the repeating of a few chapters there is no need for the harshness of the comment made by the guest reviewer. Nobody is perfect in this world and even the best writers publish work with errors in them - and proofreaders aren't 100% either. Perhaps you don't have a beta reader - I don't and despite re-reading and re-reading my work before I post sometimes it's unavoidable to bypass errors, especially when a word is wrong but spelt right. However, I don't feel that you should let this discourage you at all, it's a brilliant story, the most original Labyrinth fic I've read so far and I really enjoyed how you captured the characters and built them up. Also, I think this is one of the only ones that I've read where Sarah doesn't actually think her stepmother is a uber bitch (although I see you've used the name Karen rather than Irene as established in Return to Labyrinth). While I initially wondered if the men in Sarah's life in part 1 were all older than her - seemingly they were as they were all Fae (with the exception of Bowen) because of the use of 'my dear' been bandied about a lot I can see why you chose to do so because Sarah is quite an old soul so it all fits.

Thank you for a wonderful reading experience.
LiteraryRomantic chapter 32 . 5/28/2013
As I said after the first installment, this is fabulous. I am a lifelong student of lore and myth, an actual academic in literature. I absolutely adored the fact that one could learn while reading, making your tale mirror one of the functions of the myths you so deftly incorporated and used as archetypes. I loved seeing both "sides" of Jareth's character, and am so happy that you didn't blunt his edge. His love for Sarah doesn't make him any less than what he was in the film. In the same vein, I'm glad you didn't provide a fairytale happy ending in which everything is resolved. Obviously Miles is still potentially a problem even though Sarah and Jareth have joined, ...but that she continues to challenge him and refuses to be cowed. He'll have to earn the trust Garrett earned all over again, with the added problem of reconciling a confusing and difficult past with her feelings and the actions and sentiments she now knows him to be capable of. I spent the whole story wondering whether any reference to fairy food was going to appear. That I got my aha moment is just another reason I love this. My final comment, and this perhaps best states exactly how much I enjoyed your saga, is that I started it last night, and proceeded to pull my first all-nighter since my final exams in my senior year of college where I was trying to write my thesis.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/18/2013
That's a lazy, incomplete ending...
Guest chapter 22 . 3/18/2013
Welsh is not ANY form of Gaelic. It is a Brythonic language, different branch of the tree. Correctly, Scots Gaelic is just called Gaelic (pronounced gallic, not gaylic) and Irish Gaelic is just called Irish. But both are Gaelic tongues, as is Manx.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
Credenza (piece of furniture), not cadenza (musical term).
Guest chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
Thou, not thee. "Thou wilt know!" "Thou dost stand", etc. "Thee" is the object. "I am with thee", "I give thee", etc.

And while I'm in correcting mode: "taut" (meaning tight), not "taunt" (meaning to mock). And you consistently spell the character's name "Matiland", when you seem to mean "Maitland."
mizgardenia21 chapter 32 . 9/6/2012
I adored this story. And my sister did too! Haha, she absolutely loved it (stayed up all night to finish it).
RavennaAngelline chapter 32 . 6/7/2012
Holy Oh MY GODDESS! That was AMAZING! You have no idea how ecstatic I was to find out I could read this on my kindle! This was by far my favorite thus far of your work, though I definitely think there should be a sequel to this. It was just OMG!
sofiaschizo chapter 10 . 3/8/2012
ohhh hahah "rape is not fun" horribly macabre line, but funny
annee le fontine chapter 32 . 8/28/2011
please please PLEASE!

add more to this i loved the stroy but theres to much left to speculation. i feel you could add more to this story.
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 32 . 12/17/2010
Is there more?

Even it it does end here, your story was amazing as always.
Kidnapkid chapter 32 . 11/28/2010
I really like your stories. This 3 parter was excellent. I was on the edge of my seat for a lot of it. I especially enjoyed the play between the two when Sarah was still taking classes. The secret within a secret reminded me of a small part of my life. I hope you continue to write wicked cool Labyrinth stories. I've favorited you.