Reviews for Martial Arts Family Vacation Challenge
Hawkcam1996 chapter 4 . 9/22/2015
Great story. This is the first story I've read with Ranma as a celebrity with a family. I especially liked the chase scene at the end of that last chapter. You should continue this.
maryjane5000 chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
Please update this deserves to be updated

Was it Nabe & his crew or the Amazons that were chasing Ranma?
Will Ranma & Nabe finally fight?
Will Ranma find out the Amazons are trying to kill him?
How will the Amazons react to Ranma being a mother?
&
I know Ranma says Ranko will be her only kid but what if Akane gets some instant Nannichuan & they have some reverse fun?
xThomas2 chapter 4 . 1/10/2015
Cool car
RissaKatharine chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
I think I'm actually offended by the entirely negative portrayal of African-Americans in this story. The few negative wouldn't be as bad if a few positive characters were introduced. There are many black writers and readers (Of varying cultural backgrounds) on this site, and I'm sure none of them appreciate being depicted in this manner.
jij3701 chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
I really love your story. I have probably read it a dozen times. I noticed that you haven't updated since '07, so I don't know if you ever will, but I would really like to know the rest of the story. I just wanted you to know that people still read and enjoy your story and would love to see an update to this great story!
Ranmayamabushi chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
Great story, I hope you continue it!
Maggie chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
Update onegai! I REALLY want to see more of this.
hitmanmarco chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
why do these always die when the story is getting good
BlackRoseFire chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Awesome story I can't wait to read more of it. I love ADAM by the way. I really loved the aura gender shifting for little Ranko.
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
-Are you still out there? I just recently found this story, and I love what you've done. However it's been over a year and a half since you last updated anything, and I can't help but be concerned. If you are out there, please start writing this again!

Happy writing, and update soon!
MorikoNightdream chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
I read the rest of this series you have and I'm really impressed. I hope you decide to continue it soon -
mountainelements chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
This story is really interesting, but it makes me nervous how many things could go wrong for the characters. I really hope that Ranma remembers Russell, and that Russell doesn't hate him for his curse.
Prustan chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
Hey, quick note. Liking the series, and looking forward to the next update. Please make it soon.
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
There hasn't been a new update but I just thought I'd make another review comment. Mostly to say that I hope there is an update soon. I really want to find out Nabiki's reaction to this all to suspect attempt on Ranma's life along with seeing if Nabi has any chance to keep it in vegas.

Daniel Thomas Stack

Spokavriel yahoo . com
Final-Fan chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
Hmm . . . I suppose there wouldn't be any point to reintoducing Nabe if he wasn't going to try for revenge. Even so, I'm a bit surprised because I thought he had better survival instincts than that - then again, he did go after Ranma in the first place. I suppose this means he may have been behind one of the assassination attempts.

Hopefully I'll remember this exists around the next time you update, because it's really, really good.