Reviews for A picture is worth a thousand words
Electra Raven chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
very funny and smexy fic!:D i totally enjoyed it! lol, namine is a yaoi fangirl!xD and sexy axel is pervy!XD nice job!
AngelsRevenge chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
lol Love this one too. you just rock all around, i havn't read one yet i don't like!
SparkyNZ chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
I'm a bit too freaked out to not review, now. I do not (i really wish i could find the underline and italic buttons) want to be attacked by Seifer and Cloud. Not that the others aren't a fearsome...

I really enjoyed this fic. I think you got it pretty good.
EscapeWater chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
Ha! I can't tell if Roxas will be happy or mad that Namine recorded Axel and him making hot monkey love.
X-Sparker chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
This is really hawtt~!
Seiryn Rynthryx chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
I like your muses and I like how Namine sets it all up -
Skull Punkr chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
O.O ... ROFL at the ending with Namine. Wow. I bet Roxas was seriously surprised to see THOSE pictures! .
dotdotd chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
heheh...I like it. It's really good. I like that part with Namine and the digital camera. Fav!
Musician In The Making chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
*insert thousands of hearts of various sizes here*

LOVE!
Musician In The Making chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Wait, what? What was Axel looking at? I hope that you put up the next chapter soon!
princessOFdarkeness chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Hee he, I like where this is going! Yay, add more soon please!
chibi neko doll chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
lol, oh Naimine... such an undercover yaoi fangirl. XD Nice~
phz chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
*nosebleeds* you know.. i had to multi-task to finish this and Master will burn xDD i still had a chapter to read for that one, hope you dun mind i review this 1st.

Im gonna wish you a happy (late?)birthday again ! because i feel like it

great one shot.. is a one shot right? or it isnt... i dunno.. i didnt see the complete word on top xD

anyway, hope you enjoy your birthday , crazy reviewer signing off (WAIT! i still had one more review to write! *runs off to other page*)