Reviews for My Happy Ending
TippyToe Zombie chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
I was looking for this story again for years. I didn't think I'd find it while I was reading Hannah Montana Fanfiction.
Mre chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
I love this story Ive read it like five times I still love it this is my review on all chapters ps will you marry me
zack chapter 16 . 7/25/2013
loved it
DRSDavidSoft chapter 16 . 6/3/2013
Yep, as I said earlier, it was one of the best fics I had ever read here!
Thanks again, your work was brilliant.
I'm attending to read your other stories tomorrow, right now I'm too tired. .. must catch some sleep. ..
DRSDavidSoft chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
I'm really interested in this story!
Just one thing to say:
Jimmy could possibly see two options here:
1) Cindy convince herself that she would never do such a thing when she become Cynthia
2) Cynthia tell Jimmy what to do, Jimmy learns not to make mistakes in the future
Although I think that the first option could solve all of this so easily!
Thanks by the way!
DRSDavidSoft chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
This chapter wasn't boring at all!
I wonder how much good the next chapter could be. ..
I admire your work! Really!
DRSDavidSoft chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
I must finish this tonight! Five stars out of five so far!
DRSDavidSoft chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Too interesting... I'm eager to read more! ;-)
DRSDavidSoft chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Seems like one of those awesome stories!
And I'm saying this just by reading the first chapter!
Well, Continuing reading...
alethea.1hazel1blue chapter 16 . 4/9/2013
That was amazing! You are honestly one of the best authors I've read for Jimmy Neutron fanfiction! I loved this story it was so greatly written. But I was just wondering, if Jimmy and Cindy had already done all that when they want back to their own time wouldn't they remember it as adults? So there would be no need for any of this? Besides that, I love stories in this theme! I always thought there should have been more emphasis on Cindy and Jimmy's future marriage:) plus I always wanted to know what Cindy's reaction would have been, and that even if they changed the future making Libby normal again if they would still be married. This was aweeesoooomeee! Thanks so much for writing this, I hope you write more stories:D I'll be looking forward it!
Ale
Guest chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
I really like this story, but you can't cook Spaghetti with oil. I know because I am Italian and one who can cook.
Oooooooooop chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
This was great although I kinda think older cindy was a little over the top, she should have just believed him, but I guess the fear that she would lose him again is what made her to believe him, I guess i I was on her situation I would have done the same thing. But, anyway awesome story. I really liked it. You should write more you are really good.
ClassicalCynicism chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
This was a great read! You did very well on this. First of all, I would like to apologize for only reviewing at the end of this masterpiece. I just couldn't put it down. I know that if I read it again, I would be entranced again. Seriously, though, you did an amazing job writing this. I'm definitely going to read more of your stories. Great job!
WinniUsagi chapter 16 . 11/27/2011
Awww so cute! It was a bit OOC sometimes, because I don't think Betty would behave like such a b*%# to Cindy, but other than that, it was adorable -

Good job(:
Onemind chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
sorry I didn't get to finish:)

never mind what I said about Jimmy and Cindy...

it was an awesome story...! and i loved reading it! GOOD WORK