Reviews for The Trouble of Gifts: It's a Family Thing
S-Bumblebee chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
A really well written piece and you've got the characters down to a tee. Really adorable and quite touching in places with the themes of family and friendship, loved the exchange of presents as well. Really great job :)
balletangel19 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
SO CUTE! No gift is like the gift of a child. And the gifts were apporiate for each leaguer, or apporiate as what Flash would get. Funny how J'onn got Flash's name and what he gave him. Classic!
Centuri Eagle chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Absolutely excellent! I loved every bit of this. You write romance (love) very well. And you did the labor part greatly too. Thanks for the HG/GL and Rex stuff. That was a great.
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
That was so cute! Very sweet, and I love the gifts that everyone gave. Of course, Shayera's probably took the most work. I love how they came to the name Rex and everyone's reaction to the new baby.

I beta for a few people, and I wouldn't mind doing it for you as well. Just let me know.

By the way, FLinda is my new favorite term.
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Great story! I particularly loved the presents (especially BMWW) and this line: “I think I love you. It was shaky there for a few minutes, but I think I love you again.” from Shayera. That was great!

And if you have any trouble getting a beta, just let me know I'll take on the duties! Looks like you did a good job on your own though. ]