Reviews for Twenty Five Days
FrictionX42 chapter 25 . 12/7/2011
Hit all the right spots, at all the right times. Excellent work, and as it's the christmas season now, very appropriate for a good read.
The Genius Mage chapter 25 . 6/30/2010
Easily the best Psychonauts fanfiction EVER. I've never laughed. Harder. In. My. Life. XD
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I just died. From laughing. FROM READING THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM. XD

I'm...sorry. This kind of epicness is going to force me to re-write this entire Psychonauts chapter I did for MY story because it needs more of this game's trademark humor. THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER. ALREADY.

Yes, Christmas stories in summer from a person that hasn't written in years I bet. But I review every story I read, no matter how old.
dragondancer123 chapter 25 . 4/30/2009
That was the cutest thing I have ever read! I love how you added a funny bad guy to the whole thing. Every time Tessie said, 'Christmas cheer tm,' I cracked up. Her 'demise' as the Grinch was even better. I could so picture everything going on while they were beating her up and singing the Grinch song. Still my all-time favorite part had to be Sasha's rejection of his curse. I still think he could have gotten some advice from Raz, but he probably would have mumbled his way out of that conversation anyway...Anyway,I really hope you continue to write fanfic's for this fandom. You are so good at portraying the charecters in a way I've never seen before. You highlight the main ones without overshadowing the equally important lesser charecters. Merry,very, early Christmas and thank you again for making my week that much better.
Mrs. Pokeylope chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
“Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh...BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!”

That is what I'm going to be singing in the hall on Monday.
Eliza Jacqulin Cain chapter 25 . 12/16/2007
I loved this so much!

Hahahahhahha!

Sasha VS. The Lights :)

'In the blue corner, Sasha Nein; and in the red corner..."

That's gold.

You did the characters very well and the plot was brilliant.

So well written!

Sweet.

EmptyHeart chapter 8 . 10/18/2007
Hey! This is EmptyHeart, I just can't log in...! Anyway, I just want to say that I love this! And you are so evil to Sasha and I love it! (laughs at poor Sasha's mishaps)

And Raz not knowing what 'tbsp' was and blowing up the kitchen...awesome! Love this thing!
A Jedi and Her Kitten chapter 25 . 3/21/2007
It came along very well. I'm proud of it.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/4/2007
I know you are on deviantart, and I was wondering if you can do some concept art for this well-writen yet amusing fanfiction.
Samu chapter 25 . 2/27/2007
Very nice end to a very good fanfic. It's been a pleasure to read!
Samu chapter 24 . 2/27/2007
Santa Cruller - Priceless.
Samu chapter 20 . 2/27/2007
This was the best G-men chapter I've ever read. You've recreated them beautifully, and they made me giggle the entire time.
Samu chapter 19 . 2/27/2007
This was a very sweet chapter, and funny to boot! I like all the different portrayals of the characters. I think you hit them well.
Samu chapter 15 . 2/27/2007
Evil dustbunnies! This chapter was really cute. Poor Crystal, she's so abused.
Samu chapter 12 . 2/27/2007
My money's on Lili. She's one tough girl, but off course any mom getting a present for their son will be willing to do drastic things.