Reviews for Six Glittering Erections
delos1108 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This was amazing! I know how Evey feels, sometimes it's hard to get your mind out of there.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
ROFL! I laughed through this whole fic. And great to see someone else who appreciates the bawdy humor of Cyrano!
Ereathea Shadow chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I LOVE THIS! It's so funny! AND WELL WRITTEN YOU REALLY PERSONIFIED EVEY WELL!
Villanelle EVE chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
O, man! I swear you're one of the BEST at writing Evey at her naughtiest! Her and her dirty little mind... giggling by just looking at V... WICKED!

Honestly, you do so well!
sylph paean chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
HAHAHAHAHA! Oh, that was too funny. I'll now have to somehow extricate *my* mind from depths of the drains...
yamiishot chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
-bursts into fits of giggles- This makes my day. Perfect for reading before my school day! XD
kopiikat chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Reading the title, I was honestly afraid... but I'm glad to say that you managed to include the bizarre phrase "six glittering erections" without it sounding the least bit contrived! I'm impressed. Good show!
Lamentha chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
That was hilarious! I loved V when Evey first encountered him, (in the movie) how he spouted that wonderful bit of dribble to introduce himself. What was the word you used? manic

It's a perspective of V that I don't see played with very often, and I was delighted to see you use it, and so well!

This fic has made my day, THANK YOU for writing it.
Pumpkinator chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Ah, you wrote it! This was hilarious. Of course I think any story with "erections" in the title has to be funny :D Now I want to know what really was wrong with him. He was all hopped up on something, I'm sure of it :D
VillainousVexation chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
This story made seltzer come out my nose. Especially this:

“Ahh!” He paused from doctoring his cup. “No, not so far as I am aware; although I might actually be Sir Lawrence Olivier.” He paused. “That actually makes quite a lot of sense, actually…”

“I suppose,” Evey eyed him slightly. Was V slightly more… manic than usual? “Except, of course, that he’s dead…”

“Ah, yes; well, that would put a considerable crimp in that conceit. Pity, though…” He raised the cup to Guy’s lips.

It DOES make sense. And you are amazing. Hats off!
TheShadowCat chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Very lovely. Bordering on an M rating, but very cute.
VveritasV chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I did! I did whoop with laughter! Watching V slurp tea through a Micky Mouse straw was almost too much. And I laughed when you had him bring the cup to the mask, I was. like, "what?" and then you had him feel the mask like he forgot he had it on...that was another belly-buster. and of course, anytime you can use the phrase "glittering erections" in a sentence, you have me won over.
pinkarella7 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Bravo! That was so funny...nasty Evey! But if I was around V...that were my mind would be 24/7! Very very good! :-)
bluecrowlaughing chapter 1 . 12/1/2006