Reviews for The Long Goodbye

LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/6/2017
Krj
Himanshu.99 chapter 22 . 11/4/2016
At least put a new chapter and prologue to complete this story.
Himanshu.99 chapter 20 . 11/4/2016
Something is wrong with Ginny's mind. Always playing with emotions of various boys. First Michael, then Dean, then Harry, Dame, Daniel and Harry again and again. Typical bi**h. The worst thing was hiding from Harry his child until she was born, the same Harry whose life is manipulated and controlled by various factors, Voldemort, Dursleys, Dumbledore, Snape, Ministry and Ginny. This fic is making me gag. too much bi***ing on Ginny's part
Himanshu.99 chapter 17 . 11/4/2016
I don't know but my reviews are not showing up.
Himanshu.99 chapter 14 . 11/4/2016
I don't know what is wrong with Ginny, being such a bitch by not telling Harry about her daughter.
Himanshu.99 chapter 13 . 11/4/2016
I don't know why bring Ginny to St. Mungos. Don't other countries have their own wizarding hospitals.
Madi chapter 22 . 4/2/2016
Loved it. Would have also loved another few chapters as to where they married. I love how fanfics always end up with them together. HG fanfics are the greatest. Thanks
Madi
avinash chapter 22 . 8/11/2014
I am really disappointed after reading this fic. Your plot is good but your characters are too OCC without any logical explanations. Most of your A/N are your own assumed opinion based on what you want to happen and not what should happen in that particular situation.
Ben chapter 22 . 5/29/2012
That was a great ending! I love the pair Harry and Ginny. I hope there will be a movie about *The Long Goodbye* (Without those *Shit, hun, etc words). I hope there will be more chapters coming!

Your reader Ben!
Advent of Shadows chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
I skipped ahead just to see what Harry's reaction would be to finding out that no one told him that Ginny was pregnant, and I have to say that even if it had been brilliantly written, I'd stop here.

In all honesty, my opinion of your Ginny is very low. She hid the fact that he had a child. She stole important moments from him.

He never had a chance to prepare for her before she came. He never had a part in naming her. And she probably wouldn't have told him at all if he didn't come to her.

To be honest, I think the child should have been given to him with full custody. She seems to only be looking out for her best interests, depriving the child of its father until he pays her a visit.

Despite how much it would be in poor taste, even sending a message by owl would have shown her to be a better person.
Advent of Shadows chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
I'm going to stop reading here.

I didn't realize this was a story where she gets pregnant, and I'm not big on the pregnancy aspect of fanfiction.

Also, I'm not fond of the way you're writing this. Personally, I'd prefer to read a single point of view, or even two points of view where you indicate the change clearly every time.
Advent of Shadows chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
After this chapter, I'm sad to see that it's marked as Harry/Ginny. Suddenly turning on him and leaving for two years, even if it is so she can try to be more independent... it would be hard for anyone to accept.

I hope he doesn't just sit around for two years pining for her though. If she's going to leave him like that, he should at least get a new girlfriend until a while after she gets back.
AZfangirl chapter 22 . 10/17/2011
Great story! Please update soon :)
AddyD90 chapter 22 . 10/8/2011
just read yr story today and it was great... update soon