Reviews for Case3288324
GivemeeeLaurieeee chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Oh my god, i love it! Amazing story
JLCH chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Ha ha that was funny!
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Yeah, I'm kinda stalking your stories. XD Glad I am, though! This was, in a word, INCREDIBLE. The entire thing was enjoyable and IC, and it actually made me laugh out loud at some points. And that ending...I was secretly hoping for it through the whole story, and you certainly delivered! Loved it! :D
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I looove this story. True to the characters, sooo funny, and yes, those two are hot together.
greentoothbrush chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
this was so funny! and cute i really enjoyed it thankyou for writing it!
beyondobsessed chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Now that was the best thing I've read so far...sequel? Please? Pretty please?
Sharbat chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Haha! Stoned Cuddy is hilarious!
Ladyluck523 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
LOL! Another well written fic from you. :)

I love that you included Wilson in this fic. I always did like the 3 Musketeers. It also let jealous!House come out for a bit. I can imagine the scowl on House's face when he caught them kissing! And kinky!Cuddy was a hoot! She sure knows a lot about bondage *ahem* ;) And to top it off with a hot, sex scene that actually tagged with a House eps...Very nicely done!
lesaubergines chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I LOVE high Cuddy.
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Awesome! I absolutely love this story!
LizzehBoo chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
That was honestly one of the best Huddy fics I've ever read! It was so them. The two of them are probably the hardest to keep in character, and yet you achieved that flawlessly. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed. :D I loved it. I look forward to reading more of your stuff!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I loved your story!Great grammar, completly in add another chapter! Love it!
J Lesley chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
LOVE THIS STORY! It is funny to see Cuddy so out of character, so sexually aggressive and kiss both Wilson and House. My favorite parts are when Wilson and House were outside being "perverts" looking up women's skirts (including Cuddy's),the dialogue between House and Cuddy in her office, and when Wilson walked in on them. Really great job on this.
kirby russell chapter 1 . 5/16/2007