Reviews for Next Generation: The Future Ancient
StanaTorv chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
I don't know if you're ever going to finish this, but it is very good. And that cliffhanger. Not awesome. I'll just stick this story on follow and hope for the best.

:) Sam
Schatze8210 chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
This is such a good story it's a real shame that you abandoned it at such a tense moment. I tried searching your recommended link with no luck. Please consider finishing what you started.
GateSeeker2 chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Oh dear! This can't be all... Helllllooooo! Where are youyou JenCamp? Can you finish this story? It's very good and so intriguing. Please give it a go.
josiah275 chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
i would really appreciate it if you would consider continuing this story. It was definitely something that could have happened
Thondra chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Please continue! It's great
Gemsong chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
Argh! how could you stop there! Cliffhanger! Evil! Evil, evil, evil fanfic writer. Naughty naughty.

Excellent story and hope to see it continued.

The only thing I would suggest is that you putt in a dotted line or something or find a way to clarify changes in scenes. Occassionally I got lost and had to go back to figure out where I was. Great job.
Katherine Rekka chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
ArGH!i know its been a couple years but it would be awesome if you could write some more...
Astravega chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
U plan on ever finishing the story like u said and if so when?
fanka77 chapter 8 . 9/21/2011
Aaaaaand?
SuSiESG1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Would love to see all your fics finished .. You are an amazing writer :D
LSgrimm91 chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
WHY WAS THIS NOT FINISHED? cliffhanger much? I was really enjoying this story, I even envy your creativity, a lot! it's very dramatic, and quite fast-paced. Please, please, finish this lil' beauty... from one writer to another, you has also frequently misplaced her own muse, don't let this idea go to waste.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Great story Jen when are you going to finish it?, it been two years... if you got writers block, i could give you some ideas to finish it.
Vegas Barbie chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
I would love to see this story completed after such a long time! This one and the other ONeill kid story! They are great. Since I no longer have any SG... anything to watch I live vicariously thru fanfic. :)
sammie77 chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
ARgh - you can't leave this there! You're killin' me!
Kamikashi chapter 8 . 12/28/2008
wow. what for a story! Are you going to make more of it? Please!