Reviews for Bandages
Dosu2Dinner chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is a really good fic. There really aren't enough fics about Dosu, or, for that matter, most of the sound ninja, around. This first person perspective is also very good and the way you keep referring to the reflection as though its a different person I think is also a very good device that you used.
Being the nit-picker I am, I can't help notice that there are some instances where, I think, just possibly, commas may be needed. But, I'll let it slide, because this is such a good fic. :)
I too agree that Dosu's disfigurement must have come from some sort of accident, as well as his hunched-back. I also like how you added a back story for the fur, it was very creative.
Overall, a very good fic! :D
CMinuteByMinute chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Brilliant.
nat chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
hi, i just wanna say it was a good story, well written. it's rather sad, but i agree with you, i think Dosu wears those bandages for a reason.

personally i'd bet mabe scars of some sort, but i like your creativity, god damn...acid,i've been burnt by some of that on my hand and i can tell you it hurts alot...um sorry bout that ;.

any way good job,love dosu, so sad
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
nice, i'd like to see more.
Brittany chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
I like that story it's nice
bECCA chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I Like it could you possible make a story where he has to take his bandes off in front of the Sound ninjas. I don't own a account
Chrosis chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I love the fact that there are still people that do fics about the Sound Genin out there. Great story, hope you write more.
Aisuma chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
I like the way you describe how he sees himself in the mirror and how Dosu shatters it. A shame the reason he wears the bandages will probably remain as one of Naruto's greates unsolved mysteries. I personally think Orochimaru might have had something to do about it. Keep up the good work.
Peacefulz chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Wow..just wow...this is going sraight to my favs. You really know how to put in the right effects. And you are probably right, Dosu could have been in a accident, I wish we learned more about him ;_;.

Great work!

Lexa
God of Static chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Nice look into Dosu's past. I agree with the whole accident idea, makes sense.
flamecat chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
huh... that was interesting. Nicely written. I liked the writing at the part where he smashes the mirror. Good job. I don't think Dosu wears those bandages because of an accident, though. In some sick twisted way, hes kinda sexy. His voice is sexy, and i like mysterious guys. but, I have a weird taste in guys anyway. Thats why im permanantly single! ()
Insanity rise chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Nice job on this! Pretty depressing though! The whole thing with the mirror was a very nice affect in the story, and very well thought of! Poor Dosu! I too don't think you would cover yourself in bandages if you didn't have a reason, some people say he does it because it looks "cool" or he is completely "normal". That annoys me. I like to think of more interesting responses! Anyway, awesome job! You should read my Dosu story if you could find the time! My version of this predicament is a lot longer XD

Awesome story!