Reviews for Red
InsaneRaden chapter 7 . 2/27/2007
One chapter of abstractness in a fan fiction drabble never hurt anyone (not that I would know by the way). Usually the way it goes is after someone reviews a story, they don't even look at it until a new chapter goes up (I actually do this myself).

Even of this gay banter, I've really been enjoying these drabbles. Even with all the romance involved, you've been able to keep away the curse of over emotionalizing it (is emotionalizing even a word?) and I thank you. Just please take a note from old romance novels such as "Gone With The Wind", don't imitate them in any way, shape, or form.

Lovingly your Christian pen-pal,

A Brutally Honest Critic
souloist chapter 7 . 2/26/2007
i LOVE that song! I first got into Imogen Heap after watching the Garden State ( one of my favorite movies, hehe Zach Braff) anyways this was a very lovely one-shot eventhough it was short. Keep writing I really your work! :)
Kismet's Kiss chapter 7 . 2/26/2007
aw hide and seek lovely concept !
Alysiumkiss chapter 7 . 2/26/2007
kendra,

always a good read.
koswarg chapter 7 . 2/26/2007
Great drabbles! I hope to read more from you. :D
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
good fic
random.corruption chapter 4 . 2/7/2007
I am so happy that you did this moment. To me, it was the most significant Fuugen moment because they let each other show their feelings. Even if it was just a little glimpse. I am still awed by your writing. I bow to you, a fanfic god. Lol, it sounds cheesy, but it's true.
random.corruption chapter 3 . 2/7/2007
Seriously, the language you use in your writing is ... I can't even think if words right now...But I love the way you narrate Mugen (who is my fav. character).
random.corruption chapter 2 . 2/7/2007
I loved your interpretation of the story. The only word I can think of to describe it is...poetic. I agree with you also on the note that after that night, there was a closer bond between Mugen and Fuu. So, great job, it was beautiful. :)
Teppobizmol chapter 6 . 2/2/2007
Brings back memories of the first love...sigh...
Teppobizmol chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
Brings back memories of the first crush...sigh.
Teppobizmol chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
I love it...nearly cried...::sniff-sniff::...
Teppobizmol chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
I'm am really digging these little side stories!
Teppobizmol chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
How sweet! Like a guardian angel to the rescue...I just watched that episode again by the way. I like this side story a lot - it compliments the episode so well and it wouldn't seem too far off if it were part of the show.
Black-Rose23 chapter 6 . 2/1/2007
*claps* I give it a fifteen on a scale of one to ten!
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »