Reviews for Red
Black-Rose23 chapter 5 . 2/1/2007
Well, I'm sure Mugen is infected by her too. _
Black-Rose23 chapter 4 . 2/1/2007
Well, those two weeks were well spent if you ask me. I like this one a lot! Of course, I like them all a lot, but that's besides the point!
Black-Rose23 chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
I loved this episode, and you did a really good job reenacting (I probably spelled that wrong, but oh well) it.
Black-Rose23 chapter 3 . 2/1/2007
Hehe, lucky Mugen. I like this one.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Very good, very red
Iolanthe's Song chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Loved all these little meditations on Mugen and Fu. I think you did a great job on them. I especially like Red it is a marvelous little mood piece. The imagery is really good especially the use of red for Mugen who's element is fire. As usual a really fine job. We need more Samurai Champloo stories! As you know I am a Jin and Shino freak (I know, I know). Will be putting out a story on them when I finish the epic. Again great job!
InsaneRaden chapter 6 . 1/11/2007
No one should expect a drabble to updated too daily. When the muse hits, it hits. When it doesn't, even if you try to write it'll probably suck. By the way, is this a linked drabble that is telling a story without actual mentioning of events? I'd like to know.

Hugs and kisses from the Lord.
Kismet's Kiss chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
omg, so, what a rush! hehe im blushing.

so fuu, and so mugen, great job
Kaikai PANTS chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
wow. anoda short & lovely one.

great fuugen.

update when u can :3
Kismet's Kiss chapter 5 . 12/20/2006

mugen is an infectious disease!

loved it.
DeathIsOnlyTheBeginin chapter 5 . 12/19/2006
Kendra, these are so beautiful. Very short and simple and yet exploding with such raw emotion at the same time. I must simply add them to my favorites. And i shall.
Kaikai PANTS chapter 5 . 12/19/2006

i totally loved this chapter

very metaphoric :P

[ faves ]

update when u can.

x. kawaii eyez
Celtic Oak chapter 4 . 12/16/2006
Wow, I really love these one shots! You portray Fuu and Mugen perfectly. I really can't wait for an update! Keep up the great work.
Kaikai PANTS chapter 4 . 12/16/2006
i loved the descriptions of mugen in the beginning.

it was lovely to read. :D

this fic is wonderful to read.

update when u can.

x. kawaii eyez
Kaikai PANTS chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
i sense jin & fuu & mugen relationship.

but yeah, it was good.