Reviews for Red
Kaikai PANTS chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
kawai :3

that was sweet coming from mugen.

& their personalities were in character.

a great one to read.

x. kawaii eyez
Kaikai PANTS chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
very poetic. i really liked it.

short & simple.

i loved it.

fuugens are cute & this was also well written. extra bonuses :P

on to the next drabble~

x. kawaii eyez
I-Sort-of-Mean-It chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
. Well done! This is some of the best writing I've ever laid eyes on. You have an amazing talent! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update.
witchfingers chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
Woah cute!

Whee I'm sorry I never reply to your replies... I'm just too unhealthy-ly lazy U

Awesome work with this chappie ;)
themapples chapter 4 . 12/13/2006
once again, another set of great fun drabbles... sometimes, small quickies are enough for me... : )
InsaneRaden chapter 4 . 12/13/2006
Studying sucks, that's why I almost never do it. Somehow it works out well anyways,.Funny old world, ain't it? About this drabble, IT ROCKS! You should never stop creating emotionally racked stories like this. By the way, I've never read a drabble before(funny, but true) so I don't know if this is possible, but please try to make this an actual story with events and such that is permeated by constant thought attacks in the mind of Fuu. If you can't... then that sucks, but I still want to see more of this even if my suggestions are totally ignored.

Hugs and kisses from the Lord.
Alysiumkiss chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
I loved this one. Great Job.
Kismet's Kiss chapter 4 . 12/12/2006
aw this was by far the best one, you know that right? Just describing the body parts in detail and their significance to Fuu was amazing, and the little late night touches was cute on Mugen'spart and i loved the 2 whole paragraph to pieces:

With a simple “but in return, ya gotta let go-a the girl” she was allowed her desired liberation, her heart so heavy and swollen with shame that she knew she couldn’t leave him there to die for her foolish mistakes. How could she when she knew that he was willing to risk everything just so she could finally find her father? It was touching, and yet at the same time it was absolutely horrific due to the slight chance of his blood being forever stained on her hands.

When Fuu had finally left Mugen in accordance with his wishes, she silently vowed that one day, if they were to survive, she would eventually kiss that foul mouth of his and make it her own just like the rest of him. He was her bodyguard, and she his only anchor in his loveless life, both forever doomed to walk side-by-side in harmony to the inevitable dusk of their lives.

it was just purely blissfully perfect.
Friends1004 chapter 4 . 12/12/2006
Great chapter! I love it.. i wanna know whats going to happen already.. keep up the good work.
InsaneRaden chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
Please write more. You have set the stage for a grand romance of the Fuugen variety and it would truly be a shame to let it die now. I love this story(that sounded less touchy feely in my mind).

A brutally honest critic
Kismet's Kiss chapter 3 . 12/10/2006
hahaha yay! I loved it! you did an excellent job, kudos darling! you inspired me to actually write up my chapter so after editing I shall be posting woo hoo!

love ya update again soon!
witchfingers chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
Sorry I'll make it short, but it's too hot here!

Loved the mention of the earrings and the hairpin!

And the extra-nasty comment...

Update soon
Kismet's Kiss chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
Aw I totally love the way you changed that scene because even though it was kawaii enough as it was your further interpretation was just simply brilliant! I lovd it to its and bits of oodles and noodles...whatever tha means! hehehe great job darling!

Id love to request your own change of events or interpretation of the river scene Im sure you can make it extra kawaii Mugen/Fuu ish yanno?

thats be super cute. but you dont have to do it, anyways thanks for the email update I totally loved it, and you kept Mugen IC! which was superb!

I want to update She's not sleeping...but I can't figure out my next move ( damn writers block. Maybe i'll type something up tomorrow. hehe
fhsdfjhdhfbejdfhrbjfgbh chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
that was really good, I don't usually read drabbles, but for this I will make an exception.
InsaneRaden chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Indeed, Mugen and Fuu forever.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »