Reviews for Red
I.S chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Short. Worth it? Yes! Loved the simplicity of the story but the lavashing descriptive words. Really, very nice. And when I say nice, like a smooth "nice." Mugen and Fuu are one of my fav's. Great work! Hope to see more!
Fuu and Momo419 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
This is very good. Ilike the whole red thing, very interesting. Good to see you out and about! And yes, Fuu & Mug forever! XD
witchfingers chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Wo SUGOII! You've captured one heck of an interesting Fuugen take with this fic! Wee, I loved it. The fact that it was so poetic also helped a lot, it made things more... idillic XP

I didn't review the other fic because I'm not a big lemon reader, but upto the part before the lemon started I read it and I loved it. But I think it would use another chapter to tie things up a little... (besides it was too good to leave it there...! T_T)

See ya around, write some more Fuugen because you're awesome! *_*!
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
aw...its true though, like fuu notices him but then when he wants her to notice, doesn't. argh!

love love love!
Teppobizmol chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
That was beautiful and very intense. all I could see in my thoughts were a sea of red and flashes of skin and lips and metal. Wonderful imagery.
postcard blues chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
It's not a load of crap! I enjoyed reading it.

pink5pixie