Reviews for The Write Before Christmas
WolfLovesFood chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
the part about the football had me confused for a second, but then I remembered that's how Vlad "hid" his portal xD
Great poem!
JossyRose chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Nice poem.
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
“Come look at my catch! Is it not super great?"

xD I love your Skulker voice.

He came to a halt then — he’d realized he’d soared right up to a football.

Um, random? Not in the Ghost Zone, it's not. xD

Such a sweet story. :3 Too bad about what'll happen to his poor book in approximately three seconds...
kasaifusui123 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I really liked this. I love the Ghostwriter and I love "The Fright Before Christmas"
MoonlightUmbreon chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Wow, normally I don't go anywhere near poems whatsoever, but I think you may have just changed my mind!

Love it! XD

MoonlightUmbreon
Mrs.Masters chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
He hugged the book close and without a word

He flew back outside where his joy could be heard

He held out his book, and shouted his pride

A bear then a blast and his poor book was fried

He looked up to see who had ruined his night

The Ghost Boy was there, that didn't seem right

Why was here in the Ghost Zone just now?

And how could he blow up that book like that? How!

The Ghostwriter ignored the boys words, he didn't care

All he could do in his anger was glare

"The boys doesn't care, he has no regret

So I'll teach him a lesson he'll never forget."

So the great Ghostwriter I'm not. But I like the poem! Bravo!
Farfallama chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
That was so so so so so so so so (do you think that's enough so's?) good! I think that this is my favorite poem in the whole world. I really think you captured the essence of the ghost writer. I've been working my way through all your stories (as I do with all the writers I love), and have been silent until now, but I couldn't stay quiet any longer! I really loved this work. It is art. And I went to DeviantArt. Could you tell Fey Phantom that her artwork is fantastic? I really never thought of the Ghost Writer with Jazz. Hm...they need more of a fandom. He he he. I'll get to work on that, okay? Anyway, please continue writing. Your really good.
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Wonderful! You're such a great poet! I'm just sorry I never read it before...like when you first posted it. I'm actually still catching up on alerts I got months and months ago. Ugh. I hate getting behind...

Anway, great great job! Keep it up!

dPf
KWeb chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
wow thats really good.

I like how you kept it flowing!
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
...he yelled in that place,

only to have his book blow up in his face.

Poor Ghostwriter. How we love him so.

Awesome rhyming! I'm envious how you could get through such a long poem! I would have blasted it to pieces before the first line! I wouldn't have the patience for it. Kudos to you! It was very frightning...and at times a little sickening with dismemebered body parts, but it was funny!

Love it.

-UR :-)
Pterodactyl chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
That Is Great. You are a really good poet.

Then Danny came by and shot it with a beam.

He Smiled then Cackled and his face was a gleam.

Oh no I continued it.

This was a joy to read. I am not very good at Poetry myself but this was still wonderful. Read from you soon

Pterodactyl
Snickerer chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
"As usual, I took a left turn at Normalcy" XD Ohh, so /that's/ what's wrong with that map...

As for the rest of it...*manages to stifle delighted giggles* It /works/. Can hardly believe it but it /works/. Lunch Lady and all. And it's lovely.

Poor Writer, block is no fun at all. Though, um...did you mean to have Skulker say 'severe' or 'sever'?

"A villainous figure, dressed up in a cape?" *cackles* No, /really/...

"He’d found inspiration, knew better than fight ‘er," Pretty sure there needs to be a 'to' in there somewhere.