Reviews for Teen Titans Go
I so loved it
benderjam chapter 13 . 11/25/2016
Great last chapter! I can so picture them doing this. Only I think you should have shown more of Brother Blood's other powers, I mean I like him using his sonic cannon but you should have showed off his mind and energy powers.

Also I don't think you should have had the Brain with the Brotherhood of Evil when they attacked BB and Raven, I mean he can barely move and he definitely can't fight by himself, you should have had him in the lair with Slade.

Also I think we should have seen maybe an army consisting of Slade's robots, the Brotherhood of Evil's robot soldiers, and Brotherblood's Cyclones (Hive bots).

My favorite parts of this chapter are when Beast Boy and Raven were fighting the Brotherhood of Evil and Beast Boy turned into the Werebeast to save Raven. And also my other favorite part would be when Raven woke up and cried over Beast Boy and kissed him on the cheek.
benderjam chapter 12 . 11/25/2016
This is great! I know where this is going! I wish they made the show longer because I can so picture them doing a season where these villains teamed up.

Not to mention all of them together would be a very dangerous combination for the Titans.
benderjam chapter 9 . 11/23/2016
This is my favorite chapter in this whole story! It is awesome! I love Beast Boy X Raven. It's written almost exactly like a real episode. I could so picture them making an episode like this if they did more seasons. It's the perfect way for love to blossom between them.

I love the irony! How Cyborg and Robin's dates didn't go as planned while Beast Boy and Raven's date went perfectly when they weren't expecting anything to happen. I love how Beast Boy asked Raven out because he didn't have a date and he didn't have anything better to do and how it went better than both of them expected.

The part when they were at the movie was great! I loved how he made the move and when they accidentally ended up holding hands while eating popcorn.

I think you should have made the part at the cafe a little longer. Like maybe they should have talked more and bonded a bit.
I think you should have maybe had them talk a little more when they were in the park, like maybe have Raven ask Beast Boy why he asked her out in the first place.

My only beef is I think you shouldn't have had Blackfire arrive in this episode, and not Slade either. I think maybe instead of Blackfire you should have had Kitten or someone else try to ruin Robin and Starfire's date. And I think maybe you should have had a villain try to ruin Cyborg and Bumblebee's date, like maybe Atlas or Adonis.

The best part of this chapter was no doubt when Raven suddenly kissed Beast Boy. I loved how Cyborg and Robin were making fun of Beast Boy and laughing at the fact that they went on a date. I absolutely loved how they immediately stopped laughing when she kissed him, that's just how I'd expect them to react!

I loved his reaction to the kiss; how after she leaves like nothing happened, he falls to the floor, officially in love!

Awesome chapter!
benderjam chapter 6 . 11/22/2016
This is a great chapter! I can so picture Cyborg and Bumblebee as a couple. And adding Brother Blood to the alliance, genius!
benderjam chapter 4 . 11/22/2016
This story is great, I can so picture them doing this if they actually made more seasons. All their arch enemies teaming up? It's like the Secret Society.
Hoatzinboy chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
AWWW make more more with 'WILDFIRE' IN IT! ;-;[anyways this was great!]
Hoatzinboy chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
OMG ITS AMAZING! IM USING MY IMAGINATION! FOR THIS AND IT LOOKS PRETTY COOL,I WISH I COULD DRAW IT OUT,
OMG MAKE MORE!
WoodStock chapter 13 . 1/16/2015
That was emotional
WoodStock chapter 12 . 1/16/2015
That another hard hitting story a blockbuster should be made into a tv show
WoodStock chapter 11 . 1/15/2015
That's halairis blockbuster's trade mark
WoodStock chapter 10 . 1/15/2015
That was a halairis!
WoodStock chapter 9 . 1/14/2015
THAT WQS AWESOME I HAVE READ THIS 40TIMES BY NOW AND IT STILL HAS ME !
WoodStock chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
Awesome
WoodStock chapter 7 . 1/14/2015
I love this story I read it every day