Reviews for Bus Stop
Eleni.Hoax chapter 1 . 9/12
“Although there was that very nice looking dementor...” lol!
PunkQueen123 chapter 5 . 8/18
If I was a crier I could’ve cried! I was so happy, so cute and beautiful! I love that you’ve shown a goofy side to Draco, we usually only see him as broody which is great but I love fun goofy Draco so much!
Happy chapter 5 . 6/29
Love it! Thank you!
Happy chapter 4 . 6/29
It’s lovely and excruciating at the same time. Very RL!
Happy chapter 3 . 6/29
Very, very cute!
Happy chapter 2 . 6/29
Whew! She’s a tough nut to crack!
Happy chapter 1 . 6/29
So much fun! Just rereading...
fullyvisible chapter 5 . 6/29
SO cute! This is SUCH a wonderful story - so very sweet and fluffy. Love it! Thank you for sharing!
fullyvisible chapter 4 . 6/29
YAY! This chapter was absolutely adorable - I love the way their relationship has developed. Thank you for sharing!
fullyvisible chapter 3 . 6/29
Love this! The flowers are adorable, and I liked the introduction of Jenkins hahaha Thank you for sharing!
fullyvisible chapter 2 . 6/29
SUCH a good chapter! I loved going through the clothing, and I'm very intrigued by Hermione's aunt! Thank you for sharing!
fullyvisible chapter 1 . 6/29
This is SO cute! I really love their interactions, and your description of how and where Malfoy Manor is was fascinating - unlike any I'd seen before. I'm excited to see how things progress!
daisy321 chapter 4 . 6/9
Love this story, there is so much written between the lines that you always find something new.
I think that the aunt and Draco must have met before and plotted to get the two together, there is just that hint of awareness.
I also think that his time in Azkaban has made him re evaluate what's important to him, and to waste no time in getting it and that is Hermione!
Kanra-ki chapter 5 . 4/15
I loved it, and I loved the song as well! Thank you
belleepoque7 chapter 5 . 4/2