Reviews for Bus Stop
Honestly don't you two read chapter 5 . 10/19/2016
So sweet! :-) I like it!
VioletFever chapter 5 . 10/16/2016
So well paced and ridiculously charming. True to character with believable adaptations. Absolutely loved it. Can't wipe this stupid goofy grin off my face now. Pure gold. 10/10
viv-heart chapter 5 . 10/13/2016
This was soooo sweet. Pure fluff. Liked that :3
Genesys chapter 5 . 9/16/2016
Dear Marmalade,
It would be lovely if you could write the "part ten" for the first of December of this year, it would be like the 10th year anniversary of when you published Bus Stop. It could be a oneshot of what happened after they got together or whatever you think is better. It's just that I've read this story countless times and I've greatly enjoyed each of them... It's hard not to ask you for moreee! Thank you very much, you're an awesome writer.
JelsaisAwesome chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
This was a great Dramione fanfiction. I liked how you infused the story with humor as well as kept the characters' personalities similar to the books for the most part. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2016
Cute
artemisgirl chapter 5 . 8/21/2016
This was SO CUTE. I love it
daswhoiam chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
So cute... I love the fluff n stuff!
only-more-love chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Thank you for writing and sharing this story. It's sweet, romantic, and ridiculously charming. When I finished reading it, I had a huge smile on my face. Lovely writing.
Fleiur chapter 5 . 8/14/2016
OHMYYGAAAD! I can't believe I haven't read this Dramione fic ! Like wtf?! Why? Ohmyygaaad! So many feels! FEELS FEELS FEELS AAAHHHH! *sigh* thank you for writing this! :-) *two thumbs up*
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
British people call cotton candy "candy floss"
Tee dree chapter 5 . 8/3/2016
Lovely story! Thank you!
VitaAiur chapter 5 . 7/14/2016
This story is so wholesome. I am so inlove. It made me experienced so many things! Like how I wanted an umbrella-bus-stop romance!
You have wonderfully executed this story. It's really well written and well thought out. This will be one of those stories that I will be going back to read over and over again because it's that precious!
fade to nothing chapter 5 . 7/11/2016
I really enjoyed it is just that I wanted to read more of this story I hope you add to it.
coffee-addicted chapter 5 . 7/10/2016
This was like seeing an old romantic movie. It just had me smiling all the time. The way they talked, the way he gave her flowers... so romantic. It was like seeing a movie, I swear. I think I had never read something that I could imagine so well in my head. This will have a lasting feeling in my head and in my heart. It just warmed my heart. You are really talented. I just loved it.
1,203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »