Reviews for Kaleidoscope
AnimeFan202 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
"I guess you could call it an illusion. Pretty as it is, it's not completely real. But it's still beautiful, isn't it?"
I love metaphors. (Hence, I really liked this!)
Good job! Keep writing!
mabidiso chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Gorgeous metaphors and symbolism.
Ioga chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This was cute, particularly the Itachi commentary about illusions. ;) (Before that, I was feeling a bit like the story didn't have a whole lot of tie-in to the actual characters, and could have happened to any pair of brothers with lots of absence, or a father and son even.)
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
sasuke is too cute!

on a slightly more serious note...i feel like the kaleidoscope was an ironic gift. especially after what itachi said

"It's a simple trick. Just mirrors, and pieces of coloured glass and things."

Thanks for sharing.
Wow...I'm practically speechless...
azaneti chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Hm... Makes me think.
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
wow! such beautiful imagry. you really captured the mind of a child in this one as well. it kind of brought back memories of sitting on the back porch with my grandmother as child, so simple and yet enjoyable. really captures life's simplest moments...again, just beautiful
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Aww that's really nice! I liked it! :D The idea is unique, too!
ZAFO chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
...When you publish a book someday, please remember to PM me. :)
Insomniac Owl chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I quite like it. It's simple, but nice. I really can't say enough how much I love your writing. When you write a book, I'm making a special trip to Canada to buy it. And I'll put it on the shelf in my room with all my old poetry books (I love old books in general actually, love the way they smell and feel) and read it a bunch of times because it's sure to be great. No pressure, huh? But no... liked the story. I've never read anything with a kaleidoscope in it before I don't think. So you're original. Congrats. .