Reviews for The Demon Prince
Hapiio chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
this story is dammn funny
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 9 . 10/23/2008
I hope for you to one day come back to this and update. I really enjoyed this story, though not as much your Naruo/Bleach story. This would be second after that story and in third would be the one where Hanabi and Konahamaru try to get Naruto and Hinata together. Please update all three soon. Thank you in advance if you do. :
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
Kazuki: *eye twitches* You brought me here just to listen to that song!

Koichi: Now Kazuki, if you want we can hunt down the guy who created that song and you can use your Buso Renkin and send him to an early grave.

Naruto: Besides, even though the song is a bane on mankind, it was funny when Clinton sang it on an episode of "Family Guy."

Kazuki: *sighs* I guess.

Koichi: I thought so. What did you think of this chapter anyway, Kazuki?

Kazuki: Annoying but funny. Can I go now? I have a date with Ouka tonight.

Koichi: Yeah, you can go.

Naruto: Make sure her brother doesn't kill you! *laughs*

Kazuki: Don't you have to deal with the same thing with Neji trying to kill you?

Naruto: Shutting up now.
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
Koichi: Is there anyone more annoying than Lee?

Naruto: Well there's Sasuke, Light from "Death Note", Rukia from "Bleach", and Kaiba from "Yu-Gi-Oh!" If there are more out there, I havn't come across them yet.

Koichi: Well you forgot Vegeta from "Dragon Ball" and Creed from "Black Cat." Also Rukia isn't annoying, she's useless.

Naruto: Well, you got me there.

Koichi: No matter! Beside the two Lees, the story is still great! I will continue to read it!
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
Naruto should count his blessings. Anko will most likely beat the crap out of Gai during the mission.
Morgan Daratrazanoff chapter 9 . 11/9/2007
Great! Update soon!
Vld chapter 9 . 11/8/2007
Hey, hina-chan, at least with them you're never bored.
Vld chapter 8 . 11/8/2007
COME ON BARBIE LET'S GO PARTY! Yeah, Hina-chan, I'm afraid you're the only one sane here... although, you're actually in love with Naruto and... well, I think he's cool, but... anyone loving him must be insane!

And Ruki44, be happy you didn't get Kirika from 'Noir' as a co-host. One, she doesn't speak much, and two you would be short 3 co-hosts after she shot them for being annoying.
Vld chapter 6 . 11/8/2007
Don't be upset, Hina-chan! Speed is good, but without at least a little bit of power behind blows, it's nothing. You have power, AND speed! I mean, the Shugo Hakke? Your arms are even faster than Neji's. All you need is apply that same speed to your legs, and you'll be a LOT faster than the blondie.
Vld chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
Well, Kabuto is more than probably gay. Orochimaru... is not only gay, but also a pedophile and a zoophile. Add to that, he probably has the entire Akatsuki gunning for him because of that. Save for Zetsu. I doubt even he would try to do anything with the plant-man. Oh, and yes, Konan is gunning for him as well... namely because, being the only girl she would be insulted that he didn't try anything with her. Despite how disgusting she may find him otherwise.
Vld chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
HEY! ON BEHALF OF BOTH GAI, LEE AND ANKO, I MUST BE OUTRAGED BY THAT! One, Gai and Lee may be complete morons... but they're COOL morons. As opposed to the Neji from that time who was a cold-blooded moronic jerk.

And Anko is WICKED COOL!
lil.ramen.lover chapter 9 . 11/6/2007
i like your story, now update soon please with longer chapters!
Doctor Yami chapter 9 . 11/6/2007
There goes half our jail... Lol.
Pyroclastic flow chapter 9 . 11/6/2007
Gods of Youth...do i even want to know?
snowgoddess52 chapter 8 . 9/21/2007
you so have to update, it's so funny
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »