Reviews for The Hero's Path 1: The Cursed Ruby
Axrel chapter 8 . 3/3/2010
Amazing story. I love it! : )
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 8 . 11/29/2009
Nice first story. I like this a lot. YOu write really well.
twisterblake chapter 6 . 2/13/2008
twisterblake chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
twisterblake chapter 4 . 2/13/2008
twisterblake chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
Vera chapter 8 . 7/7/2007
Can't wait to see the next episode. Hope you can finish your stories!
SOONsoonSOON chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
DarthDanielle chapter 8 . 7/6/2007
You totally need to post the next Episode. The series will be awesome when it's finished xD
Super Tinfoil Man Part 2 chapter 7 . 4/22/2007
Wait a second ...I read this story before quite awhile ago but left no review !

I found the story amusing when Luke ended up on Earth . But he seems way OC , but that's to be expected considering his changing situations and environments.
Shanakin L chapter 7 . 12/9/2006
Good story! I can't wait for the sequel!
BabaBiP chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
Shanakin L chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
Cool twist! Loving the story so far!
Lunar chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
LOL! Luke on 2005 Earth was very,very funny. Your writing style again really seemed to add a lot to this chapter, and Luke's personality seemed spot on.

Of course, with RotS in the theaters, I don't blame Mack for not believing him. Who wouldn't?

Really nice chapter, loved it a lot, and even laughed at some parts.

Can't wait for Ch.6, and maybe the wizard will actually explain a bit, or at the least, get Luke off the island without Lenson killing him. Stupid Lenson, I don't like him.

Lunar chapter 5 . 12/5/2006
Hey! I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this so far. Your writing style isn't what I normally see, but that's a good thing. It adds to the story, and in a very amusing way at that, and I like that.

What's up with that ruby? How it it 'cursed', and how did this 'wizard(is it a jedi? Some people in the OT called jedi that.) person end up living here, and he a ruby guardian, just a crazy old guy, or something far more supernatural? Guess we'll see.

All things in a story have their place.

Love Luke's character by the way.