Reviews for Kidnapped
Axiegirl21 chapter 22 . 1/26/2007
I said it before and I'll say it again I have loved everyone of the stories in the Alone series an watching the way the O'Neill clan have progressed, I'm just glad that they get to spend some safe time with their family.

Thankyou for the great writing.
Dreamer22 chapter 22 . 1/26/2007
yay for baby girl! lol well done, does this mean that I can read Alone now? ::grins::
BettyHall223 chapter 22 . 1/26/2007
I so enjoyed this series and was sorry to see it end. The last chapter was wonderfully written. I could just imagine Jack holding his new baby girl. Will be looking forward to your other stories.
froggy0319 chapter 22 . 1/25/2007
I am so sad to see this one end as it was truly enjoyed :) Thank you for the wonderful ending and keeping Harry alive as well ;) Sure hope you continue writing Sam and Jack as you do it so well.
sammie77 chapter 22 . 1/25/2007
Fantastic story! Loved the whole series! Can't wait for the next one!
scottiedog chapter 22 . 1/25/2007
i enjoyed reading this very much! Good Job!
SeitedeMarie chapter 22 . 1/25/2007
Aw... that's soo... CUTE!

Will there be more, or is that it?
Starlover1990 chapter 22 . 1/25/2007
Ow great end to a great story...

i really loved it...very nice and very sweet, beth very cute i love it:D

And the end..very cute...**has now a big smile on her face**

You have done a great job again:)
nogigglingmajor chapter 22 . 1/25/2007
That's the same title for the last chp of my story! LOL! ( yeah I know, I kinda write my stories back to front). Loved, I'm going to read Alone again and then I'm waiting for the sequel. What on earth (or any other planet) are you going to do after all this! I'd be absolutely exhausted!
froggy0319 chapter 21 . 1/21/2007
I know have tears in my eyes knowing that Harry sacrificed himself for Jack's family :( Thanks for the quick update and am just sad to hear that this one is almost over.
Dreamer22 chapter 21 . 1/21/2007
wow so many question flying through my head I can't even put them down before another one pops in. Anyway, terrific job! ::crosses fingers that Harry will be okay::
sammie77 chapter 21 . 1/21/2007
Excellent! Well worth the wait - and I'm an impatient person! Enjoyed all of your stories!
nogigglingmajor chapter 21 . 1/21/2007
No...not harry!
Starlover1990 chapter 21 . 1/21/2007
Good chapter..i am really happy that Jake and Grace are back with Sam and Jack...and you did a great job on resolving everything..i'm not confused:P

And maybourne that saved Grace...cute...he's really on the good side now:)

And next a chapter of fluff...cool..:)

Please update that soon:)
scottiedog chapter 21 . 1/21/2007
Please continue with this! I am looking forward to the end!

this was a great story! Good Job!