Reviews for Apotheosis
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 18 . 2/27/2013
Great story! I really felt their bond. I'm more of a Hurt/Comfort fan and was surprised that you didn't take the opportunity to almost kill one of them off during the hollow battles. Any way, great non-gory story. :) Thank you for writing. I really enjoyed your writing style and how you expressed their love.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/15/2013
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
THAT WAS AMAZING! IT WAS EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST!

you did a great job on this fic and i cant wait to read the third installment!
keep up the awesome writing!
ChrissyCrimson chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
You should seriously have at least 1,000 reviews for this story. It's one of the very first Renji x Ichigo fics that i've ever read and it still remains my favorite years after i first discovered it. Lately i have been reading as many Grimmjow x Ichigo fics that i can find (there isn't many, sadly) But i always come back to your trilogy. Thank you for taking the time to write such outstanding stories and sharing them with your faithful readers.
Totidem Verbis chapter 18 . 9/12/2011
**stares blankly for a moment before snapping to attention**

This story was amazing! The story before it was too (I read the whole thing in a night...on my "study break"), but this one blew me away. I was amazed when I realized that you only have 98 reviews. You deserve so much more. The plot is addicting, the smut is tasteful, and I love the little omakes at the end. All in all, it's fantabulous!

Well, I'm through gushing now and off to read the next story in the series :)
thesleepless chapter 18 . 6/19/2011
finished reading this for the second time before starting to read for the first time the third part of the series. and it is just as great as i remembered it

now for the final part i m so excited :D
alliefan chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
This is about the millionth time I've brought up one to these stories to read it and I still love 'em. :)
KaKashiisWifey chapter 11 . 1/27/2011
noooooooo...i love hantarou..*sniff*
KaKashiisWifey chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
yay! sequels rock!
alliefan chapter 18 . 3/30/2010
this is a absolutly remarkable series i love it great story without any over complications thank you!

adding you to my favorites list :D
yume76 chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
oh my god. the picture that you're talking about is my all time favorite. my hats of to both you and sekra-chan. *bedazzled*
loveattack chapter 18 . 2/23/2010
Nexus and Apotheosis were the perfect mix of a good story line and wonderful RENICHI smut. im looking forward to reading the third one. :) THIS STORY WAS REALLY FUNNY! I got up like 10 times to run to the bathroom. lol. keep writing awesome fangirl fics!.
Aoi Azarashi chapter 18 . 3/14/2009
who i love it! so worth staying up late and crying my eyes out form staring at the screen for so long! . can't wait to read the next one...after some sleep hehe D
watchingthecloudsgoby chapter 17 . 10/13/2008
Oh my god, freakin' hilarious chapter, especially the part where Keigo ran into the wall. Love this series so far
kerumica chapter 18 . 4/19/2008
Just wanted to drop you line and let you know I have truly enjoyed this story. I am so glad to have the opportunity to read it. Thank you so much for sharing.

k
Cold Drake Queen chapter 18 . 3/19/2008
That was interesting. But I was kinda waiting for Pop to give them the safe sex talk. They do run a medical clinic there after all. Or even have Pop gift them with a few boxes. Oh well, off to the third one!