Reviews for The Real World
Guest chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
I hate you. :( like really hate you. You are the stupidest person I've met :) its been f***ing 5 years since you updated . Thats ridiculous
XritaskeeterhatersX chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
Great sequel :D Btw Will it ever be updated? or is this story discontinued?
R E Z I A chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
I understand.
R E Z I A chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
At first,i thought that her hours changing was a trap to lure her in,that somehow regulus found out about them going to Blood getting married!I can imagine Harry with a few siblings,actually.
BonesAddiction chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
pps! great fic btw!
crazedreader chapter 5 . 6/6/2007
Well,when you can update,updat this!
these-epicnights chapter 5 . 2/28/2007
dont worry about it! i know exactly what you mean! with school i update rarely anyway, it takes up a lot of time esp. with more than one story. but thatnks for warning us, and just ignore the otheres who abuse you!

oh and Happy Birthday!
Rolling Down A Hill chapter 4 . 2/28/2007
You really need to update more. I liked the chapter. James is so cute! I mean it when I say(write) UPDATE SOON!
MoonysChick23 chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
Hey, great chapter. I wish it could be a little longer, but I understand what you are going through. Kepp up the work and update soon. ]
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
Really good chapter!

I feel your pain with makeup work and writers block!

Both really stink!

That's such a cute way to propose.

And it's typical James...lol

Please update when you can!

4ever,

ROPF
Truth in the Moon chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
Aw. Poor James and Lily. But they got engaged! Yay! I like the chapter and I hope you update really soon. I know how much work theatre takes up so I know what you're going through. ;D
Yumi Stern chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
True this chapter is short but i like it! The whole engaged parts were cute and then you add in this twist which isn't life threatening but relation threatening which is so cool. I won't abandon you!
runningfingers chapter 4 . 2/23/2007
this is a good chapter!. it is fine with me that it's short. like you said, good things come in small packages.
lisaxdee chapter 4 . 2/23/2007
Yay! An update! I'm soo happy! It was a good chapter.

x3LiS

Oh, by the way, congrats on getting the lead!
maraudersGIRL92 chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
Great story, still need a beta?