Reviews for Naruto: No More Yaoi
Alvin Nobody chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
you should update this. It's not half bad
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Good job on this story. Personnally I AM a rabid yaoi fangirl, lolz... (plz dont kill me!) But even though your story was dripping with yaoi hate, I liked your writing style, especially in the third chapter. It actually sounded like something I would read in a real book. I wonder who the nine silhouettes around the crystal ball are? Hope you update soon... :))

Note to the yaoi-hating reviewers: although you are perfectly entitled to hate yaoi with all your force, please remember that saying such insulting things as "finally someone with a decent mind!" can be really upsetting to the people who enjoy yaoi, not to mention people who are in fact homosexuals. If youre homophobic its fine for you but you dont have to talk about yaoi fans like that. Not trying to anger anyone, just pointing it out.
Tunnel for Puppies chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
this story makes no sense! its so stupid! what the hell is wrong with you people for writing this crap?... im just joking! i like it! im a fangirl and im proud!
ranmafanz chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
mari: hey i was the teacher of the hentai AND the monkey!

me: so what?

mari: -_-; never mind anyway plz update soon dude
kamisama89 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
go fuck yourself to death...i think u r just a gay boy who is in denial...love is love whether it is boyXboy girlXgirl or girlXboy...and your fiction sucked big time...
Dalder chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
o I'm Anti-Yaoi but depinding on how its written, I can stand yuri... and incest is fucked up, and what is mary-sue...
The big M chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
danm!
Kano chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I am SO HAPPY that there are people with decent minds as to not do offense to those that are,it just creeps me out ,i think there will be a
Kano chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Azureuss chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
yes a writer who under stands the problem known as yaoi!

YAOI HATERS UNITE !
kyuubi91 chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
yay. Someone finally understands my digust of yaoi. It is wrong espically naruto sasuke. It really does digust me the amount of this skanky fics there are out there. DOWN WITH YAOI FOREVER !
MSkyDragons chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
that was amusing
Hsivhenoggy chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I like your story! Plz update