Reviews for Catch Me When I Fall
Aquarius Angel chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
sad, but very well written
j chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I REALLY LIKED IT!it was nice to FINALLY read somthng that wasnt making jo the barbie version of the anti christ.i like how you made the charecter more to add depth to the of just signiling her out as the bimbo blond who wants to hump dean.i mean i like jo's charecter even though i dont think a relation ship with her and dean would be very good because she's only 21 and hes 27 and hes so much wiser then her.(its weird to think of dean as wise:))and for a whil i thought she could hook up with sam but the high difrents would be so fuking funny!hes 6"4 and shes like 5" !i think it would be better for her to take a more "family freind"/"little sister" relationship with the brothers.(not her being an accual little sis just that sorta additude toward each other you know?but i liked this reading very well done.
dianty chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
It is nice to read a fan fic about Jo. I like her despite the belief of her childish behavior. Thanks for writing it.
zeusfluff chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Aw, such a sad fic... But great nonetheless! Thanks for sharing! I loved it! Thanks so much, ~zeusfluff~
Dark-Celeste chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Very well done. I don't hate Jo either, and I hope that Kripke will try to develop her a little further so that we can see she's not really as immature as people think she is. Anyway, great job!