Reviews for Of Wizards and Jellicles
OllivLynnandDarinda chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
I like it, and I do hope you add another chapter! Put more Victoria/Misto in it, It'll be more exciting!
Shrapnel-Chan chapter 8 . 9/26/2009
This is really good! You should totally finish- my curiosity will be the death of me! XD
hellbutterfly421 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
please, please, PLEASE continue! this sounds so good and i'd hate for such a cool idea to go to waste!
black-ostias chapter 8 . 5/21/2009's Mungo and Teazer, right? Right?

Interesting. Please continue!
Miss.T chapter 8 . 8/21/2008
more,more,more! u have combined my two favourite things together in a very clever and smooth way thank you for your brillient writing skills.
fantasymonk chapter 8 . 5/20/2008
You've gotta love a world that lets magicians and Jellicles meet up! Pretty good characterization of Harry, Ron, and Hermione as well. I enjoyed the story immensely, please update!
Phantom-Griffin chapter 8 . 3/24/2008
This is a very interesting story twist! Never really thought about mixing up the Jellicles and Harry Potter, both of which I'm a fan of. Hope you continue through with it, I'm anxious to see what develops

mrmistoffelees chapter 8 . 11/8/2007
Keep up the good work!
Doc Scratch chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
Your story is so awesome... I seriously love this just beyond description. I realize it's on hiatus but I just adore it so much I had to tell you. You are genius. This whole story is fantastic and I can't wait for it to start up again.
Queen O' Randomness chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
update I want to know what happens
Kati chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
Please. Hurry with the rest!
Queen O' Randomness chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
please update soon
OMGitsASH chapter 8 . 12/21/2006
love it please update soon
trabeck chapter 8 . 12/16/2006
I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter! update soon please!-
Marinus-pseudothyrum chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
wow, please update!

I like the way you introduce each chapter, though having a few more jellicles would be interesting