Reviews for Doomed From the Start
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Aw, poor Jareth!
Book junkie from beyond chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Very insightful and clever well done.
Rena Cresten chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
This little story was well written. It had a very nice flow. And captured the emotions i've always believed were left dangling at the end of the movie. Thank you for putting it into words. I really enjoyed it. Thanks!
Inglesa chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
*sob* poor Jareth...wonderfully written...
Sweet Nymph chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
What a beautiful story! The imagery was impeccable. Jareth was completely in character, and the anguish was so think you could almost touch it.

The one flaw is a typo: "Jareth would have liked to believe that her reacts were of her own free will and not a result of her peach induced haze."

I think you meant "reactions".
Artemisdesari chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Wow, this was haunting and sad. It's a nice shot of the way that Jareth feels after Sarah has defeated him. The destruction of his rom was a nice touch
Witch isit chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
You. Are. One. Amazing. Writer! That story was fantastic, you really captured what I feel Jareth would have felt after losing to Sarah. Ok, he may have been cruel and arrogant, but he did truly love her; anyone with their eyes open can see that. That oneshot was so emotive, I literally got chills. Thank you so much for writing it! Again I feel the need to say, you captured Jareth completely for me and that takes great skill (in my opinion!)

Keep up the great work,