Reviews for The Color of His Voice
windscryer chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
*crack*

*looks down to see a little tiny bit of her heart break off and fall, to be lost in the unplumbed depths of the pool of her soul*

That was fantastic. Wow. So very Aeryn, and yet somehow poetic in a way that I usually associate with John.

Despite being pre-ship, it manages to embody the essence of their romance, the give and take, push and pull that they both hate but yet learn to make work for them. Fantastic.

I love how you manage to make this both happy and sweet and yet full of sorrow and unfulfilled need.

Guh.

LITTLE CHUNK OF MY HEART I WILL MISS YOU. *cries single emo tear of doom*
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Oh, wow-you write Farscape, too. Sweet!

I really liked this one. Personally, I don't find it out of character, at all. Loved how Aeryn tried to rationalize her thoughts, and we all know John likes to sing now and then.

Well done!
sugoichicken chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
No, this isn't out of character at all. It's actually really sweet and probably a little of how Aeryn would have felt. Nicely done.
eScapefreak chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
What a perfect little piece.

I was just thinking about the songs John would sing yesterday. Aonther idea for a story i will never get around to writing. I'm lucky that you did. Me reading this story must have been meant to be.

And hey, I think John does sing just for Aeryn, eventually.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
This was sweet. Nice little introspective piece.
Lady Chal chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
oh! Very nice! And a great last line. -I love those endings that end short, sweet and leave you wanting more. For a story with no dialogue, this is a good one. I love character introspection, and I bet Crichton's a great singer!
Riana1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006