Reviews for Christmas With the Skywalkers
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
He really didn't recognize him? That has got to be heartbreaking. You'd think he would recognize Obi-Wan's Force signature at least.
Zombie-Jedi-Nightwing chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Poor Obi-Wan...I really hope there's an explanation for Anakin's attitude...
Zombie-Jedi-Nightwing chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
OMG! POOR OBI-WAN! Ani didn't recognize him...Oh my gosh...
tturner chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
very good job i love it! it is just asome very very good job
Shyma Tavrott Lupin chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
aww this is so awesomely bittersweet. please please update soon! i really look forward to it -
Lukeybabycats22 chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
aw this was a grt tory wied u stop?
Ink Knight chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
Oh...I just found the time to take a look at this...It's great!

DARRA
Wuff chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
Don't wait till next Christmas, please don't!

It's such a lovely story and I can't wait 11 more months to read the end ;-)
0-MrDragon-0 chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
I hope you don't wait till next Christmas, everyone needs a little bit of Xmas spirit throughout the year!
emonytahl chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
What a great story so far. I hope to see new chapters soon.
DrBeat chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
PLEASE DON'T WAIT! Hey, I really want to see what will happen. Update when you can I I will be filled with joy.
randomangel22 chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
I read your first story and loved it!

Please continue with this one as I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
i luv ewansmile chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
OH poor Obiwan, to be completly dismissed by Anakin like that at the door. And then the awarkness and then calling him a stranger and that is children strongly dislikd him, even if he was joking, isn't nice to say. Come on Anakin, its Christmas! To be sure you have more kindess than that!

Luvly update by the way. It made a great present, thank you. lol I would be overjoyed if you continued this story through the winter season. Please! I want to see if they make amends.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
McDannofn4ever chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
I loved the humor in this story, but at the same time it's kind of sad that they used to be such good friends and now have nothing to say to each other.
Amy Zoul chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
I think that if you have time to work on this story, even if it's not the Christmas season, then you should. But if you'd like to leave it until the next holiday season because of time concerns and the fact that you'd be keeping with the seasons, then I'd understand. But personally, I'd miss reading it if you waited. Don't let that decide for you though.