Reviews for Straight to the Heart
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
That was definitely among the cutest of your fics, which is a tough thing to accomplish since they're all-so-freaking-/sweet/. Oh, Doumeki. I dream about finding someone that weirdly calm (weird and calm?) for myself one day. And Watanuki's flailing, and the date plans? Fantastic. XD
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Totally Doumeki and Watanuki! Thumbs up.
K1M chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
"Oi, Watanuki Kimihiro. (...) I’m pretty sure I like you." That is pretty straightforward indeed! I don't have a doubt that Doumeki would do exactly that in the manga if he were to confess: be blunt about his feelings, and then ask for food right after. XD

I found it very funny that Watanuki spazzed about Doumeki's confession, but on the form rather than the content. Not once did the boy say he was against the idea of Doumeki liking him... That's sort of cute. (_) I believe it is an IC reaction for Watanuki : being so much flustered that the only thing he can do is ramble and shout and so missing the point completely. XD

Doumeki tricking Watanuki into coming on a date with him was also nice. Seems like the archer can be manipulative when he wants something. (_~)

There was maybe a little too much repetition for my taste, but on the other hand it gave a feeling of steadiness, just like Doumeki's personality. Anyway, I had fun reading this.
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
totally squee-worthy.
Kia Stirling chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Right... you write a lot of these one-shots, don't you? Seriously, I've been picking through a list the past two days since I started on the xholic fandom (I read the manga three days ago) and your work makes up a considerable portion of what I've read.

It's also all been hilarious (I'm horrible about reviewing... what kind of author am I?). Go you :D
Swirly chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
LOLOL! Great humor and deep insight, what a lovely combination. There's great dynamic between these two.
MysticAnime chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Perfect! _
severus-fan chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Amazing job, I could definitely see Doumeki confessing his feelings, and Watanuki responding like that. This felt like it could actually be a part of the manga. :) You're a superb author, I'm really impressed.
aisty chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
KAWAII!
Iarrod chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
XD Very nice!

I love it! It's very much like how both of them are!
Black Magician Girl3 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Haha. Loved it. Great job.
Duzzie chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Almost too much sweetness and too much awesomeness for me to review it. I really, really, really liked the way you portrayed Doumeki, because it seemed so right and in character that it was almost scary. Great job.
AthenAltena chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Props for keeping Doumeki in character throughout this, and not making it too sappy. This is one of the best written things I've seen for these two. Good job!
ShinakaStar chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
That was extremely cute! I could imagine Doumeki springing this upon Watanuki and then demanding food on top of it still. PLEASE WRITE MORE!

~~*ShinakaStar*~~