Reviews for Ace's Treasure
Maya5392 chapter 1 . 1/17
Aaaaaaw, so sweet and cuuuute! I wish it was longer... Oh well, ending it like that is good also.
Madsouki chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Aww, Ace, I guess i already knew Luffy was your treasure XD
Nekoi Kurona chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Yup~ They are each other's treasure. The theme of treasure in One Piece still gets me! Like how everyone has a treasure other than the actual literal treasure of gems and jewels. I still remember that flashback where some pirates asked what Whitebeard's treasure was and what he was looking for... And it was family. That seriously teared me up. Nice drabble; you're seriously good at Ace and Luffy fics.
Rose chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This is adorable and sweet. :P

Especially in light of whats been going on in one piece chapter 530-583, y'know
Taisi chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Aww! That was adorable! There really isn't enough fics about Luffy and Ace. And of course, I agree with you: Luffy as a child was definitely among one of the cutest things!
Perpetual Concern chapter 1 . 6/3/2008

Oh this is so true. Family and friends are what matter the most. They are much more valuable than things like jewels and money.

I love your short fanfictions. They're all so good and this one was no exception!

onepiece fanatic chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Aw! That's really sweet. Luffy is definetly an exceptionally bad artist, but the way that you portrayed his childhood drawings with his big brother watching over him... _ It's fun to imagine what their relationship was as children, isn't it?
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
X3 So cute. The last bit kind of reminds me of a random scene in the anime (I don't really watch the anime much (though I read the manga) but I saw it on a random AMV) where all of the crew up to Chopper saw their precious people in the past and I think everyone had one person (Zeff, the Doctor guy, Kunia etc.) but Luffy saw Ace and Shanks. I'm not sure if Nami's sister was in there but I just thought it was cute that Luffy saw both of them. _ Can't wait till your next little one shot!
Navigator101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
The only thing i have to say is cute and sweet i love it.

Queen of the Pirates
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Very cute! Love Ace and Luffy brother-ship fics...they are so, so...for lack of better word, cute! heh, I'm repetitive...but I like it!
Hippy S chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Very very cute. I really liked it. _
Veronica The Mischievous chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
VTM: This is so good! XD I love it, I hope to see more Ace and Luffy fics from you, you're really good. Keep up the excellent work! XD
Anna Lisa Bradford chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
How sweet. It's rare that you come across a story as sentimental as this one. I like it. _
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
B-b-brothership fic... Do you have any idea how hard good LuffyAce brothership fics are to find? It's really hard to find good ones, and you just made my day by writing one! That was great! Good fic, good start! Keep it up!