Reviews for Trojan Horse
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
So sweet. Love it. I always liked Troy back then. And I really like his friendship with Wallace. Need more of this. Please continue if you can. Keep up the good work!
mari6s chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Great story! Would you mind if I translated it into French and published it on (with a link to your profile of course)?
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I love this story! There are not enough stories about Troy out there and I was glad to find this one about the Troy and Wallace friendship.
Lrnd chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I really like this one-shot, I would love to see more or at least Troy shaking things up.
Cinaminsweet chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I really enjoyed reading this story. Troy and Wallace are two of my favorite VM characters, and your characterization of them is perfect. I really wish Troy had come to Hearst! I hope you write more Troy fics, there isn't nearly enough in this fandom.
BabbleBaby chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
This was really enjoyable - made me laugh on more than one occasion, but at the same time the introspectives were bitter sweet and very in character. If only Troy had come to Hearst! I guess we can still cling to small hope of a sophmore year transfer! If you feel the urge to write anymore Troy fic, I, for one, would be very excited! Great Work

Oh and "But if a person like Veronica could evolve from the girl Duncan had described, then her shooting down the very idea of his transformation is hypocritical." SO TRUE!