Reviews for Brother's Keeper
DragonDamsel chapter 1 . 6/19
It's fanfic like yours that enable me to believe and feel that the Elric brothers' bond is beautiful instead of tragic. This is truly a powerful piece, you know dear author.

From now on, every time I rewatch the anime or flip through the manga and Al tell Ed that they will BOTH get their body back, I will remember this fic and believe in their bond. I will remember the words you've written and that not only have Al suffered but that he is not blind to his brother's suffering. That he truly want to share, to be there with Ed. That Al does not take Ed's constant sacrifice for granted.

This is a fic I need to make me believe that their bond is a two way street, when a part of me always doubt Al's devotion.
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
A very interesting piece.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
A very nice, albeit creepy, look at Alphonse's views on things.
Foxxy1st chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
wow...
Twisha chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I agree that Al has a lot more guilt than most people give him credit for. In addition he's not even able to show it because that would hurt Edward more. Anyway, cool fic. I love the title.
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
That's so sad, but so cute at the same time. This is a really good ficcy, so keep up the good work.
Roy-Fan-33 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
That held a lot of weight to it. VERY very strong piece of writing. Well done. This has greatly inspiered me...

-Kay
TwilightTarabekah chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
This was absolutely beautiful...
Bizzy chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
That was powerful.

Very powerful.

I liked it. Please keep writing!
Tammy chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I loved it. Al truly is a selfless person.
ArraMidnight chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
wow this is a really beautiful story, sad as well! it would be interesting to see ed's thoughts after he is back. that part of the show was so sad. you did a really good job capturing al's character. great work!
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
This made me cry. It was really really good. And true.
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I loved this. I haven't faved anything in so long, but I'm a sucker for Alphonse centric:)
Dragon Trainer chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Wow, this fantastic ...I love this. I am really speechless, because the anguish of this is perfect. The conflict of good & evil ...innocent or sinner ...I really love how Al looked inward, and decided for himself which side he stand on. I mean ...wow ...this is great.