Reviews for Chirality
Zoser chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I understand how Daniel feels. Excellent piece.
Eilidh17 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Amazing! I wondered how Daniel would interact with his 'new' teammates had the episode carried on for a bit longer. You really nailed it. Very angsty!
Angela M chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Oh the angst! Jeez is Daniel ever wallowing in self pity, it would be interesting to see a folow up.
spazzyd chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Very lovely story. I always love these introspective looks into how Daniel dealt with this alternate version of his friends after the SG-1 he knew and loved died.
J-to-the-Essica chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
This was so heart-breaking!

Daniel telling Sam that he didn't think he liked her (but, really, how could you not like Geeky Sam?) was so sad, but something about it rang true given the way MS played it out in Moebius.

The language was beautiful...wonderful job!
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I never really thought about that group after Moebius, but this is well written and possible.
seanait chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
oh!

he didnt seem too upset in the episode, but i guess if Daniel had to live with the alter ego SG-1 for a while, he'd start to think like that... gods, its like trying to start over again with sorta familiar people, but not.

poor guy... i really feel for him... maybe he'll come around!

great great chapter!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
aww poor Daniel! ::hugs:: well done
blvdgirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Wow. This is both sad and depressing. Don't get me wrong-it's a good fic in that it's a probable ending to that AU storyline and it's well-written... I guess I just never thought that that ending would be so dark.
krysalys chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
OMFG.

That was... absolutely heartwrenching.

o.O

Thank you for writing this, hon.

-}-
antares04 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
This is great, and I don't usually like Daniel. Please don't let this be a one-shot.
angelfire east 24 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Great story. Very sad in many ways. Daniel's "punishment and his penance" That is a brillant line. ANd it fits prefecty with Daniel reaction to the others from Moebius.
gateslacker chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Oh, that was terrific! Will there be more? Not that there has to be more but it would still be nice.

You don't see too many Moebius tags related to Egypt Daniel's perspective or what happens to the team left behind in Egypt. I think that is odd because there are loads of possibilities that could be explored.