Reviews for Midvale:The New Adventures of Supergirl
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
OMG, cliffhanger! hopefully you will get inspired and continue/finish this someday soon :)
lacihparg chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
this is good! could you not underline the story next time?
Sir Thames chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
I really like this. I hope you'll update soon. And maybe put some more action scenes in this.
Rocco13 chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
A Supergirl story great. Do you plan to update this anytime soon?
Screaming Dean chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
This still looks like it will be a good fanfic but underlining everything was a bad idea.
Screaming Dean chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
This looks to be a good fanfic. There aren't enough Supergirl fanfics out there. So I'm glad you're doing this. I hope you plan to put some action scenes in this.

By the way, where can I find CONFESSIONS OF A TEENAGE SUPERGIRL? It sounds very good.

There's an author here called Darkmark. He's the best Supergirl writer I know about. He wrote a fanfic called SUPERGIRL AND THE LEGION: HELLSISTER. Take a look at it if you need some ideas.

There's one more thing. This is just a friendly suggestion. You might want to partition your paragraphs the way I've partitioned this review.

I could have written one whole paragraph but I partitioned it into five parts. Fanfics are easier to read that way. I found out about this the hard way. Good luck and good writing!