Reviews for Where Storms brew and Soldiers Sleep
EpikalStorms chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Danny's an angel? Knew it! Please write more! Please!
RHMichaud chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
Very interesting story. Just found your story and can't wait to find out what happens next.

Please update soon.
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 8 . 7/5/2008
Awesome CSI:NY story can't wait to read more and see how it all plays out. Please update it soon _

~Tala~
me chapter 8 . 1/7/2008
glad to see this fic back up and running keep it up :)
She Who Wants the Cat Back In chapter 7 . 5/12/2007
Hehehe. Scaring? I think you meant scarring.

But anyway, Danny and the dog must've been seperated at birth! Oh oh! Danny had a stillborn twin, who was reincarnated as the dog! XD
Skylar87 chapter 7 . 5/6/2007
Yes! You updated! I'm so happy! Excellent chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update again real soon!

~Sky~
peanut2lb chapter 6 . 3/8/2007
Ewe...it's going to be kind of hard for Danny to prove anything at the moment. LOL. I really liked the Flack centered chapter but really missed Lucinda! Update soon!
DarkAngelJT chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
Danny! Where are you? We need you! Oh, and some crazy rapist kidnapped you

Love it! But I'm going on vacations for two weeks and I don't think I can read or review, there isn't a computer there (I already told the whole site I think xD)... And worse, when I come back school begins. Damn. Well, keep up the good work for all your reviewers out there! Good luck :D!
Stealth Dragon chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
More and more interesting.
That Person Again chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
That was totally and completely random. Thank you for the warning you babbled this morning before school. I would've been totally unprepared.

AND WHERE WAS DON'S CAT, HMM?

Meanie.
mackie80 chapter 6 . 2/20/2007
Ooh, can't wait for the next chapter. It'll be hard for Danny to solve a case if he's been kidnapped himself!
Thacha chapter 5 . 2/18/2007
I'm glad you updated this story. I enjoy reading it very much and wonder where it'll lead.
That One Chick chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? It's so freakin' short! Gah!

I will attack you promptly upon seeing you in PE. Yosh!

UPDATE ASAP!
mackie80 chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
Love it! Oh, and a cliff hanger! I don't mind them so lng as you update soon!
AngelEyes chapter 5 . 2/16/2007
oh i like this so 't wait for more so update soon please:)