Reviews for Shower
COBRASTEVE chapter 2 . 9/30/2015
Gunman, I gotta tell you...that was so sensual, so passionate and loving, wow. You really, really have the gift. REALLY. I loved it.
wanderingxsoul chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Great story, one of many that I've read of yours. Keep Writing I look forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Awesome Lemon!
T.Dragon chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
yeah...keep telling yourself that asuka, sure...we believe you...NOT!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
This is a great lime fic and as you are well aware I love Shinji/Rei well we're both fans and I find it irritating when people call it incest when Rei is a CLONE not his mother or half sister. This was a great fic as usual.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
great work again! PLEASE keep this going! This chapter is better than the first one. Since you said that you did not want them going straight into sex, could you please keep up the great work in this Fanfic. I Can't wait to "see" (read) what happens next, although i can imangine it.

Keep on going, Great work again.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
great! can't wait for the next chapter or chapter(S). Please keep it up, its hard to find good "reality based" rei/shinji fanfic that depicts them in both accidental and intentional sexual encounters. The ones that a have found suddenly cut off at the GOOD parts or never even get there.

Can't wait, :D
Fan of Fanfics21 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
you might as yell make more, these are getting interesting
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Very very sweet. Thanks for making this a two-shot.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Cute one! However, I think retina should be cornea. Retinas are in back of the eyeballs while corneas are on the front. Otherwise, a cute little story. ::chuckles:: I prefer showers myself, actually.
guyvermaega chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Do another, do another do another do another do another do another do another do another do another do another do another do another do another do another do another do another do another do another do another do another do another do another do another do another do another do another do another do another X 1,000 times more please please please please please please . You are so .
Arvin Wells chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
great fanfic. one problem with it though was when rei passed out, unless you keep reading through the thing, it seems like she was in a fair bit of pain, thankfully she wasnt. haha. either way thanks! good to see some one rooting for rei/shinji!
Kyon Kamiya chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Love It! Keep updating!
King of the Fallen chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
This is an excellent story, please update it.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 2 . 8/12/2009