Reviews for Shinji Theater
Wicked.A chapter 3 . 5/29
good story but what it lacks are tragedy and gore , a little kaneki-gets-tortured-by-jason with shinji in the leading role , or better yet all tragedy moments from tokyo ghoul with shinji in the leading role.
Primus2021 chapter 3 . 5/11
was looking for this for a while now, and by 'this' I mean the Omake, I had thought it was a full on fanfic, not an Omake, oh well.

Please turn the Omake into a full Fanfic, please!
Bucky749 chapter 3 . 2/10
Hope this story gets a update.

If you need a idea here's one how about a story set I. The world class championship wrestling.
XInsanityXGuiltechXShadowwindX chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
Hoping for an update here. Currently wondering what everyone would think if someone from another universe pulled him into a Lucid dream and talked with him while he's going through another dream.

Possibilities that I've thought of include:

Harry Potter (Movie and Book versions), Naruto Uzumaki (Post-Time skip, pre-Fourth War), Luna Lovegood (Movie), Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing), Cloud Strife (After Advent Children), Aerith Gainsborough (After AC), Takato Matsuki (Digimon Tamers, after D-Reaper's defeat), Ruby Rose (RWBY, after Breach)

More thoughts pour in after a while.
DYnoJackal19 chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
please continue
Zarbapha chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
The subconscious mind! Everything you'd want to know, and everything they didn't.
Exodite chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
Here lies a perfectly good crackish setup. It was best read while listening to "Do You Believe In Magic" by the Lovin Spoonful. It was assassinated by Section Two before the footage of Gendo's cross-dressing was revealed to the public. This is probably a good thing.
bladewolfzic chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
make more
Anonymous chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
MOAR PLEASE! This is too funny to end in 3 chapters!
Sixsamchaos chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Loving the story. Hope you update soon.
30k chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
how about the next will be james bond, metal gear solid 3 snake eater or a horror yandere drama mumbo jumbo
micman60 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
It was definitely amusing, but the writing style could have used a bit of work and the characterization of the real world characters was a bit off. It could also be hard to distinguish real world and dream world, with the segues between worlds and scenes being identical to the real world dialogue - though yes, the dialogue was distinguishable.

I don't think I like this enough to read the rest. The battle made me laugh, but I found some parts of the fic almost cringeworthy. Humor/Parody or not, it could have used some better punctuation in parts. I realize this was abandoned 5 years ago and that none of this will probably reach the author, but regardless that is how I feel.
MangamanZX chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Lol! Shinji has a wierd imagination
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Interesting.

KILO151998
KILO151998 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Oh my God! Can't breathe, can't breathe!:-)