Reviews for Aperture Priority
funfetti84 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I totally had different emotions going through my head. I was like aww Logan is so sweet and then wow, he really is marking his territory. I loved how he explained why he did what he did and his reasoning behind it. I never understood why Rory went along with pretending with Marty. However Logan did always strike me as a person that believed in honesty, even though if the truth was ugly. I really liked this story. Rory and Logan are so great together and protective of each other. I loved it
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
ahh this was WAY cute! i loved it! :) soo cute! loves it!
Favorite Ginger Kid chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
i like it.
Bryan Greenberg chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
This is great. I hope this is how this is resolved on the show. The fact that we're going into hiatus makes me doubt it but I'll continue to hope considering how maturely they've been handling RL fights thus far this season.
Dowland chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Very pleasantly surprised by this. I don't remember when's the last time I read anything that made the 2nd person "you" style narration work, but you managed it quite brilliantly (I completely forgot about it!).

And the whole thing is very sweet, very in character (well, I guess that relying on the spoilers helped on that one).

Hopefully the Winter hiatus will give you the opportunity to write more of this kind of goodness!

foxymoxy116 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
"...pulling the sleeves of your sweater over your hands." I think it's great that you put that in there, conxidering that Alexis ALWAYS FREAKING does that. heh.
Krinaia chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
cuteness! Haha. I love it. *goes to read it again.*
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
soo cute! I love it! great story! amazing! You did a great job with it!
SouthernGirl26 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Great story!
Hopes2High chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Cute! You did a great job.
and chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Aw, I love this fic! I hope DR follows this same plan for Merry Fisticuffss! :)
Emy chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Amazing as always! It's nice to read speculation in fic, I hadn't read one of those in a long time and when they're of good quality it's even better. I really hope that the Marty plot will not break them up. They've gone through enough already!
Affff chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
iyasunflower chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
great job. I hope it happens this way next week.
rawrrry chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
AH! I love it. I wish this is what would happen on tuesday. It would show so much about how Logan loves Rory. He doesnt want to hurt her and he's protective of her. But isnt it kind of ironic how in this story he says "Yes, and better she find it out now than later." and in the show during season six he didnt tell rory about walker and alexandra instead of telling her instead of her finding out from the two girls later. Loved this story. :)