Reviews for Worth Keeping
trackstr88 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
AH!

i luv mushy BANG!

good job!

you're officially on my author alert..

don't disappoint me D
Cinny72 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Aw! Absolutely perfect. I loved this scene from the show, and love that you extended it and played it out for us, I could totally see them eadoing something like this. I love Bang! Beautiful story, you did an awesome job. :)
Lauriette chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I'm reading this one again.

I absolutely love this fic. I know exactly how Cristina is feeling here personally. I guess that is why I love them so much. Lucky she gets what she is yearning for in the end.

These are my favorite quotes.

"You. Your touch. Your kisses. Your hugs. All that mushy crap..y'know. You."

"I haven't had that stuff. For a week. For a week I've slept on the couch, I've ached for you to just say something to me. To touch me. To kiss my forehead like you always do when we go to sleep. To feel you next to me while I sleep. Anything. And I haven't had that. And I know how much I need it now."
nikkitan89 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
nice! i love it! do update soon...
AnnabelGrey chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Oh, I'm so glad that you post your stories on here, too. The format is just easier on my eyes.

I loved this; I can see this happening. My heart melted when she went back into the elevator, and I really think something like this happened afterward. As always, your dialogue is just spot-on. (But I did notice you switched tenses a couple of times; it wasn't jarring, but it did confuse me a little.)