Reviews for LuckyCharm cereal
tierrayaoi chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Omg! I love the whole story continue please I love the yuri and yaoi and just love it
jamknife chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
im so sorry but how can some people be turned on by gay sex? other than that i loved the story exelente
RandomFreakazoid chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
I KNOW YOU'RE PROBABLY IN SCHOOL BUT GOD-

DOES IT KILL TO UPDATE?

(yeah you're that good)
Count Nightmare chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
Oh oh it looks like Ben and Gwen are in trouble.

Anyway BenxKevin is cool well the only thing i like better is GwenxCharmcaster

which just happens to be in the same Fanfic. You could make it so that Ben and Kevin fall in love first and then Gwen and Charmcaster. Since B is before G. Ha Ha i just had a funny image in my head where Ben and Kevin and Gwen and Charmcaster get married. hope you make the next chapter soon. Keep up the good work and good luck. Hope we hear from you soon see-yah i gotta go to bed now.
pat chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
hey come on and update this was like a great fanfict. so come on i will die a happy persson if you update. please?
patricia chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
hey love your story so please update
desdemona chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
rawr! Post more, dammit!

its so freakin hard to find ben/keven, let alone GOOD ben/keven
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
is this story forgotten or something i cant wait for the charmcaster gwen pairing
Harlequin de Rustre chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
Hmm... Definitely going in the right direction. You have a talent for homosexual lemons...
Harlequin de Rustre chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
That was a bit scary. Also there was real sensuality, which you don't get in yaoi Fic most of the time...
Archetypal Creation chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
This is a great fic. Finish it please.
VampireJazzy chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Yay Ben's on bottom! Please continue with this fic, it's highly entertaining. -

love

-Kokoro.
Transcendent Destruction chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
Alright, so you need to finish this fic. Also, it wouldn't hurt to capitalize the beginnings of all of your sentences. And capitalize I too whenever its by itself. An incredibly good plot. This is one of the best Bn 10 fic I have ever seen. For the sake of your fans, write on!
Saall chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
Ahh i lurve it

im not too into yuri (girl on girl)

but J'adore yaoi (guy on guy)

and i really wish there were more ben/kevin fics, they seem so slash-a-licious

haha new word!

anyways, cant wait for the new chapter. write more soon lovely
Demonic Angel DA chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
i think you have a different take on the whole idea than most peeps but it's a cool take on it to

try to be carefull with your grammer some sentances don't make sense sometimes
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »