Reviews for The Memory Chest
Goose chapter 37 . 10/17
Good story. Then again, most of your work is exceptional.
Goose chapter 7 . 10/16
Lol, love this chapter.
Corwyn chapter 37 . 10/9
I loved this story. Thanks for sharing it!
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 37 . 7/3
perfect ending loved this side of harry
hehe minnie is in rude shock
please do write more dear
bye sumi
Arithmancy Master chapter 19 . 3/28
I really don't like Harry/Ginny as a couple, so never read stories where they are the two featured characters. As this was not labelled a romance and Ginny was listed as a main participant, I just skim over any references to them as a potential couple.

I presume that, as the story title refers to the memories, they are a key component. I just wish, therefore that Harry, who admittedly does not have the benefit of the title, though I guess he does realise that it is an adventure, would just go to McGonagall to use the pensieve. Hermione and McGonagall both believe in authority; McGonagall believed in Dumbledore. So,why would McGonagall not think that, as Dumbledore had left the memories to Harry, it would be good to let him view them? Ah well, I guess I will just have to wait to see what unfolds.
Arithmancy Master chapter 9 . 3/26
Seems that you had the RAB sussed too.
Arithmancy Master chapter 7 . 3/26
I enjoyed the lighthearted wearing the shoes in incident. I think Ron would have relished the competition to achieve as much as possible whilst doing as little as possible.

As for how close you are to JKR, well, the idea of a tent, reciting the possible Horcruxes and not having a clue where to start all seem to fit. It does make more sense to have the tent in Privet Drive than the Forest of Dean but I will bide my time - you might go there once Harry reaches 17.
Arithmancy Master chapter 3 . 3/25
I wonder if 'ginger' was or was inspired by the wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz', who was killed by a falling house.
Arithmancy Master chapter 1 . 3/25
Interesting start. If only JKR had seen fit to have Dumbledore store up memories for Harry. After all, he had been planning his death for some time. Or even had a recent portrait commissioned and left an original with Harry, to give him the benefit of all his years as leader of the light.
Kuwasu chapter 37 . 1/12
Better emotional development and less plotholes than Deathly Hallows. Good job.
Fick Chick chapter 37 . 12/21/2014
this was good
Iryelb chapter 37 . 11/14/2014
This was a good story, I liked seeing what you thought might happen before knowing what really happened. I am kind of confused about the fact that no one seems to have noticed that the final battle took place on Halloween, thus it would be fairly close to Christmas and the school year would be practically over by the end of the war. It's also kind of fucked up that the unspeakables were stealing/hiding a large supply of the worlds, magical and/or muggle, love.
Iryelb chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
Vernon Dursley: "Hurry op boy! What are you doing, checking for letter bombs?"
Nocez chapter 37 . 8/30/2014
My perception of a drop in quality was immediately reversed in the following chapter in Albania and your storytelling held on to excellence from there until the end. Thanks for a good read!
Nocez chapter 25 . 8/29/2014
In this chapter, and perhaps the one before, the writing and story feels rushed and low on detail. A bit like you're just going through the motions and moving forward for the sake of moving forward.

But perhaps that's just my irritation at the canonical Ginny-drama talking. Either way it is good, just not nearly as good as what came before.

Thanks for a good read so far!