Reviews for The Memory Chest
dianaanne chapter 24 . 9/1
Hurray for the Penseive and one of the most unique setups I've seen in fanfiction!
lilyblaney chapter 5 . 5/13
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY SO FAR IS PERFECT OH MY WORD
Locket1 chapter 37 . 12/12/2016
What an epic. So well done, l enjoy the way you pull a story together. I've only recently come across your writings. Any more to come?
Ariana Lenai chapter 34 . 11/10/2016
I'm afraid you have one thing wrong with this. Harry's folks is part of the deathly hallows. So it cannot be someone's or damaged by spells. Because in the story death gave his cloak to one of the peverel brothers.
Talonwalker chapter 37 . 11/6/2016
Great story, really enjoyed it!
tcl7189 chapter 37 . 10/2/2016
Great read... Love the twists from canon!
The Seven of Us chapter 37 . 8/7/2016
Oh gosh. I fear for poor Hogwarts and her inhabitants. XD
a2i9 chapter 37 . 8/7/2016
A truly amazing story, one of my favorites, like all others by you. The feel of the story, the plot, it's different, refreshing. Just a question... How much of this was before Deathly Hallows?
rnthenu chapter 37 . 6/6/2016
Hey, thanks for writing this. I found the first part bit slow and bit boring. But end and overall theme of the fic was pretty good. Thanks again for writing.
rnthenu chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Man.., you screwed up DD's name. In such an emotional scene as well.
Montara chapter 37 . 4/22/2016
Wow! You are a really great author! I usually, after reading so many stories, can predict what will happen next...not with your story! It was wonderful to be surprised! Thank you for your well written story!
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 37 . 3/20/2016
Hey there! There's a part of the story I'm confused on. When Harry threw the staff through the Veil - did it go through and return? Or did it...bounce off? Second, if it did go through, did Sirius 'possess' the staff? It said that when Harry cast the soul detecting spell, that it glowed red. Am I reading too much into this? XD Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Rosina Ferguson chapter 37 . 2/17/2016
Just completed reading this excellent and well thought fic. As a more-mature fanfic reader it was a pleasure to read a story with truly unique ideas (getting rid of the vampires by Harry's blood and the Hogwarts Hallows). I also liked the idea that Harry mastering Occlumency reduced the influence if the Dementors. Well done for writing a fic that I am happy to recommend.
Nadiafarjana chapter 37 . 1/15/2016
Good story
Goose chapter 37 . 10/17/2015
Good story. Then again, most of your work is exceptional.