Reviews for The Memory Chest
tcl7189 chapter 37 . 10/2
Great read... Love the twists from canon!
The Seven of Us chapter 37 . 8/7
Oh gosh. I fear for poor Hogwarts and her inhabitants. XD
a2i9 chapter 37 . 8/7
A truly amazing story, one of my favorites, like all others by you. The feel of the story, the plot, it's different, refreshing. Just a question... How much of this was before Deathly Hallows?
rnthenu chapter 37 . 6/6
Hey, thanks for writing this. I found the first part bit slow and bit boring. But end and overall theme of the fic was pretty good. Thanks again for writing.
rnthenu chapter 1 . 6/2
Man.., you screwed up DD's name. In such an emotional scene as well.
Montara chapter 37 . 4/22
Wow! You are a really great author! I usually, after reading so many stories, can predict what will happen next...not with your story! It was wonderful to be surprised! Thank you for your well written story!
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 37 . 3/20
Hey there! There's a part of the story I'm confused on. When Harry threw the staff through the Veil - did it go through and return? Or did it...bounce off? Second, if it did go through, did Sirius 'possess' the staff? It said that when Harry cast the soul detecting spell, that it glowed red. Am I reading too much into this? XD Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Rosina Ferguson chapter 37 . 2/17
Just completed reading this excellent and well thought fic. As a more-mature fanfic reader it was a pleasure to read a story with truly unique ideas (getting rid of the vampires by Harry's blood and the Hogwarts Hallows). I also liked the idea that Harry mastering Occlumency reduced the influence if the Dementors. Well done for writing a fic that I am happy to recommend.
Nadiafarjana chapter 37 . 1/15
Good story
Goose chapter 37 . 10/17/2015
Good story. Then again, most of your work is exceptional.
Goose chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
Lol, love this chapter.
Corwyn chapter 37 . 10/9/2015
I loved this story. Thanks for sharing it!
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 37 . 7/3/2015
perfect ending loved this side of harry
hehe minnie is in rude shock
please do write more dear
bye sumi
Arithmancy Master chapter 19 . 3/28/2015
I really don't like Harry/Ginny as a couple, so never read stories where they are the two featured characters. As this was not labelled a romance and Ginny was listed as a main participant, I just skim over any references to them as a potential couple.

I presume that, as the story title refers to the memories, they are a key component. I just wish, therefore that Harry, who admittedly does not have the benefit of the title, though I guess he does realise that it is an adventure, would just go to McGonagall to use the pensieve. Hermione and McGonagall both believe in authority; McGonagall believed in Dumbledore. So,why would McGonagall not think that, as Dumbledore had left the memories to Harry, it would be good to let him view them? Ah well, I guess I will just have to wait to see what unfolds.
Arithmancy Master chapter 9 . 3/26/2015
Seems that you had the RAB sussed too.