Reviews for Love and Healing
Alionh chapter 7 . 9/27/2007
Please stop rushing it so much.

~*~*~*~Lizzy~*~*~*~
Truth-of-a-Thousand-Lies chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
Why do you keep apologizing? Who cares if you don't update in like 5 weeks. If they the story is gd, they come back reading and reviewing like they have done so far. I thought there were 7 chapters, and it turns out 4 of them were 'Im sorry I didn't update.' lol..gd story! AWESOME PLOT! you are an excellent writer. Don't take this as a flame, but I basically wasted my time. Update...whenever. and when you do...don't apologize again. But since it's a gd story, and it was well written...fav and alert!
Bellatrix-Wannabe chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
This is great! I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
WhenSpeechless-Write.xo chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
heyy lol loving your stroy so far! very...interesting and intimate P lol well i cant wait for your next chapter but seriously you don't need to keep appologising to us. if anything its more annoying than waiting for the next chapter lol im not flaming but people think that you actually have updated when you popst your A/N's and authors note and when we realise that you havn't its just frustrating lol but i love your plot so far - keep it up!

xsilentshadowsx

x
animejunkie1028 chapter 7 . 8/7/2007
awesome! continue plz!
everchanging-evertrue chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
cool...i remember reading this a while ago so...any morechapters are apprecieted
Kylie Potter chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
Ouch that stinks... Oh well, I'll wait patiently for the next chapter. I love your story so far. Keep it up!
ZenziTheJewel chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
It's okay! I really enjoyed your stories, they were wicked. *giggle* especially when Hermione pulled down Malfoy's pants. lol.

Plus, the characters are exactly like they were in the books. So...awesome job! Just keep on going, you're great!
ZenziTheJewel chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
It's okay! It's okay! Being busy is alright!

Oh yeah, just for the last few chapters, they were excellent! You really filled in the girl's chararistics (speelling problem)!
ZenziTheJewel chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Wow! I totally loved this! Awesome! The characters were like they were in the books and the story is very exciting! I'm off to read the rest of the chapters now! *runs off*
ILOVERWHPDM chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
l0l its ok but you confuse me because you keep making notes i get excited then shut down :( hurry up and get the next chapter :P
spawn-of-stan chapter 6 . 4/7/2007
cool! it's a tiny bit belated but thanks for favoriting my story! i love yours! i cant wait for that magic first kiss! (*drools*) anyways, keep it up!
TheRedRoseFairy chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
hey, great story please update soon
im2qt2b4got10 chapter 6 . 3/20/2007
omgd1 how can u end it like that u gotta continue!
malfoymaiden chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
iT's an AmaZiNg PLoT!

i'M soRRy aBouT yOur GraNdpa ThougH.

i HoPe yOu wRiTe More oF ThiS. PleAse UpDaTe SooN!