Reviews for It's Not to Be
katt massacre5 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I really wish there was more fuuXshinsuke stories. Im suprised this is the only one. Great job though
Aubrey Jenkins chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
It's not often that I could fall in love with a pairing over one episode, but i seriously did with this one. i didn't expect him being stabbed, i was freakin upset ! i wish there are more fics or fanart or whatever about them.. GOOD JOB !
purpleleemer chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
i think i would be interested in a triangle there! i mean, you know i love fuu and mugen as much as you! and shinsuke in the picture would be an interesting one!
linxlynk chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I as a loving and devoted reader to you, oh master, would most definitely love a mugen/fuu/anyone triangle or just any wonderful delicious mugen x fuu goodness that you would be willing to offer to your most undeserving reader! lol

keep up the good work!

um, p.s. don't worry while it may appear that i am "reviewer stalking" you i am not. at least i think i am not. lol
Jhay chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
o I would be interested in a MugenxFuuxShinsuke triangle...ever since I first saw episode 7 I thought that it would be great for Fuu and Shinsuke to end up together...of course I wan't expecting that shinsuke would be killed...so yeah I was pretty sad afterwards.

Ohh and I had just watched the re-run yesterday, and again my interest for FuuxShinsuke got the better of my and I decided to look for a nice fanfic about it..thus I found yours -

well I enjoyed reading it, so thanks for writing it :)
Lone.L chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Great for something so short. You're right, it was an interesting idea, and this was good to read. You depicted the scene and the moment well. Nicely done.
bury me among the ashes chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I love all Champloo pairings, Fuu Shinske has been one I've fallen in love with over time, keep writing
eloelay chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
i would love to read a mugen/fuu/shinsuke, personally (:

i love your writing, and i'd love for you especially to write something like that.

i felt the same about fuu/shinsuke, and although i'm a sucker for mugen/fuu, i always thought shinsuke would have been half of a nice couple. it caught my fancy (:

please do write it if you have enough time.
benibeni chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I agree with you, Fuu/ Shinsuke would have made an interesting couple. The first time I watched that episode I was thinking about a love triangle between Mugen/Fuu/Shinsuke, that is until the poor kid died. I'd love to write one..but, alas I have trouble thinking things through. I love this idea! And I enjoyed this one-shot!
kracken chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Hihi! You did it! Oh, even though is just a short little glimpse into Fuu's mind at that very point, it's beautiful. You really get the emotion and descriptions to flow. I really wish they'd had more time together, time enough for us to actually write those stories we want. Hmm... maybe I'll write an alternate reality fic where he actually lives. What do you think of that?

Yay Kendra!